Muse Slammed for Smoking On Stage While in Australia
Muse have been blasted by officials after ignoring a smoking ban by puffing cigarettes onstage at a concert in Melbourne, Australia. The British rockers were performing at the Ron Laver Arena in the city earlier this month but infuriated organizers by reportedly flouting anti-smoking legislation throughout the show, despite receiving orders to not light up.
Now Muse have been slammed by officials, who were "disappointed" the group ignored their pleas. Jo Juler, a representative for the venue, tells Melbourne's Herald Sun, "Officials spoke to the band before and after the show and we were extremely disappointed when they decided to flaunt our strict no-smoking policy."
"They are known as an anti-establishment style of performance group, but it was still sad that they decided to go ahead regardless."
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour