Muse Slammed for Smoking On Stage While in Australia
Muse have been blasted by officials after ignoring a smoking ban by puffing cigarettes onstage at a concert in Melbourne, Australia. The British rockers were performing at the Ron Laver Arena in the city earlier this month but infuriated organizers by reportedly flouting anti-smoking legislation throughout the show, despite receiving orders to not light up.
Now Muse have been slammed by officials, who were "disappointed" the group ignored their pleas. Jo Juler, a representative for the venue, tells Melbourne's Herald Sun, "Officials spoke to the band before and after the show and we were extremely disappointed when they decided to flaunt our strict no-smoking policy."
"They are known as an anti-establishment style of performance group, but it was still sad that they decided to go ahead regardless."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie