Muse Slammed for Smoking On Stage While in Australia
Muse have been blasted by officials after ignoring a smoking ban by puffing cigarettes onstage at a concert in Melbourne, Australia. The British rockers were performing at the Ron Laver Arena in the city earlier this month but infuriated organizers by reportedly flouting anti-smoking legislation throughout the show, despite receiving orders to not light up.
Now Muse have been slammed by officials, who were "disappointed" the group ignored their pleas. Jo Juler, a representative for the venue, tells Melbourne's Herald Sun, "Officials spoke to the band before and after the show and we were extremely disappointed when they decided to flaunt our strict no-smoking policy."
"They are known as an anti-establishment style of performance group, but it was still sad that they decided to go ahead regardless."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'