Muse Slammed for Smoking On Stage While in Australia
Muse have been blasted by officials after ignoring a smoking ban by puffing cigarettes onstage at a concert in Melbourne, Australia. The British rockers were performing at the Ron Laver Arena in the city earlier this month but infuriated organizers by reportedly flouting anti-smoking legislation throughout the show, despite receiving orders to not light up.
Now Muse have been slammed by officials, who were "disappointed" the group ignored their pleas. Jo Juler, a representative for the venue, tells Melbourne's Herald Sun, "Officials spoke to the band before and after the show and we were extremely disappointed when they decided to flaunt our strict no-smoking policy."
"They are known as an anti-establishment style of performance group, but it was still sad that they decided to go ahead regardless."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding