Muse Slammed for Smoking On Stage While in Australia
Muse have been blasted by officials after ignoring a smoking ban by puffing cigarettes onstage at a concert in Melbourne, Australia. The British rockers were performing at the Ron Laver Arena in the city earlier this month but infuriated organizers by reportedly flouting anti-smoking legislation throughout the show, despite receiving orders to not light up.
Now Muse have been slammed by officials, who were "disappointed" the group ignored their pleas. Jo Juler, a representative for the venue, tells Melbourne's Herald Sun, "Officials spoke to the band before and after the show and we were extremely disappointed when they decided to flaunt our strict no-smoking policy."
"They are known as an anti-establishment style of performance group, but it was still sad that they decided to go ahead regardless."
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role