Madonna Angers Plane Passengers for Special Treatment
Madonna angered plane passengers in Britain over the weekend after she was allowed off a diverted aircraft two hours before other travelers, according to a U.K. report. The "Holiday" hitmaker was onboard a delayed Virgin flight from New York to London's Heathrow, but the plane was diverted to nearby Stansted Airport because of heavy snowfall.
All passengers were kept on board for three hours after landing - but Madonna was allowed to leave after just 60 minutes, according Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "After about an hour, a bus came along and took her and her party of about 15 off the plane. It seemed a little unfair. It's not like she is the President or anything. The rest of us all had to wait for another two hours... Madonna was taken off the plane way before the rest of the first-class people. We were all grumbling about it."
More Madonna News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny