Madonna Angers Plane Passengers for Special Treatment
Madonna angered plane passengers in Britain over the weekend after she was allowed off a diverted aircraft two hours before other travelers, according to a U.K. report. The "Holiday" hitmaker was onboard a delayed Virgin flight from New York to London's Heathrow, but the plane was diverted to nearby Stansted Airport because of heavy snowfall.
All passengers were kept on board for three hours after landing - but Madonna was allowed to leave after just 60 minutes, according Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "After about an hour, a bus came along and took her and her party of about 15 off the plane. It seemed a little unfair. It's not like she is the President or anything. The rest of us all had to wait for another two hours... Madonna was taken off the plane way before the rest of the first-class people. We were all grumbling about it."
More Madonna News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7