Madonna Angers Plane Passengers for Special Treatment
Madonna angered plane passengers in Britain over the weekend after she was allowed off a diverted aircraft two hours before other travelers, according to a U.K. report. The "Holiday" hitmaker was onboard a delayed Virgin flight from New York to London's Heathrow, but the plane was diverted to nearby Stansted Airport because of heavy snowfall.
All passengers were kept on board for three hours after landing - but Madonna was allowed to leave after just 60 minutes, according Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "After about an hour, a bus came along and took her and her party of about 15 off the plane. It seemed a little unfair. It's not like she is the President or anything. The rest of us all had to wait for another two hours... Madonna was taken off the plane way before the rest of the first-class people. We were all grumbling about it."
More Madonna News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'