Madonna Angers Plane Passengers for Special Treatment
Madonna angered plane passengers in Britain over the weekend after she was allowed off a diverted aircraft two hours before other travelers, according to a U.K. report. The "Holiday" hitmaker was onboard a delayed Virgin flight from New York to London's Heathrow, but the plane was diverted to nearby Stansted Airport because of heavy snowfall.
All passengers were kept on board for three hours after landing - but Madonna was allowed to leave after just 60 minutes, according Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.
A source tells the publication, "After about an hour, a bus came along and took her and her party of about 15 off the plane. It seemed a little unfair. It's not like she is the President or anything. The rest of us all had to wait for another two hours... Madonna was taken off the plane way before the rest of the first-class people. We were all grumbling about it."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed