Confirmed, Shania Twain Engaged to Marry Businessman Beau
Country star Shania Twain is set to wed for the second time - the singer is engaged to businessman Frederic Thiebaud. Twain's spokesperson has confirmed to Usmagazine.com that the businessman, a Nestle executive, popped the question about two months ago (in October) in his native Switzerland.
The singer appeared to confirm the reports when she stepped out for lunch with Thiebaud in New York on Thursday, December 16, wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring on her left hand. A source tells the website, "I've never seen Shania so happy. She has ended up with the love of her life."
Twain has been romantically linked to Thiebaud since splitting from her husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange in 2008 after 14 years of marriage. She confirmed the romance in August 2009.
Ironically, Thiebaud is the ex-husband of Twain's former best friend Marie-Anne Thiebaud, who was accused of having an affair with Lange following the news of his marital breakdown. Both Lange and Marie-Anne Thiebaud denied the allegations.
Twain has a nine-year-old son, Eja, with her ex.
More Shania Twain News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?