Confirmed, Shania Twain Engaged to Marry Businessman Beau
Country star Shania Twain is set to wed for the second time - the singer is engaged to businessman Frederic Thiebaud. Twain's spokesperson has confirmed to Usmagazine.com that the businessman, a Nestle executive, popped the question about two months ago (in October) in his native Switzerland.
The singer appeared to confirm the reports when she stepped out for lunch with Thiebaud in New York on Thursday, December 16, wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring on her left hand. A source tells the website, "I've never seen Shania so happy. She has ended up with the love of her life."
Twain has been romantically linked to Thiebaud since splitting from her husband Robert 'Mutt' Lange in 2008 after 14 years of marriage. She confirmed the romance in August 2009.
Ironically, Thiebaud is the ex-husband of Twain's former best friend Marie-Anne Thiebaud, who was accused of having an affair with Lange following the news of his marital breakdown. Both Lange and Marie-Anne Thiebaud denied the allegations.
Twain has a nine-year-old son, Eja, with her ex.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group