Justin Timberlake Knows Fans Are Unhappy He's Doing Movies
Justin Timberlake is adamant fans of his music are upset with him turning his attentions to acting - insisting his followers view him as "ungrateful" for his pop achievements. The "SexyBack" hitmaker was lauded for his portrayal of internet entrepreneur Sean Parker in "The Social Network" earlier this year and he's currently preparing to promote four other projects over the next 12 months.
And despite insisting he will return to music in the future, Timberlake has addressed his fans who see him as a traitor for focusing on films - and asks them what they would do if they got the chance to make it big in the movies.
He tells the Associated Press, "They're looking at me like, 'Why aren't you staying with one path?'. They look at me like I'm ungrateful for my music career because I want to do film. I had the same obstacles in music. I still do. But I feel like I should pose the question to everyone else - If you had this opportunity, what would you do with it?"
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt