Justin Timberlake Knows Fans Are Unhappy He's Doing Movies
Justin Timberlake is adamant fans of his music are upset with him turning his attentions to acting - insisting his followers view him as "ungrateful" for his pop achievements. The "SexyBack" hitmaker was lauded for his portrayal of internet entrepreneur Sean Parker in "The Social Network" earlier this year and he's currently preparing to promote four other projects over the next 12 months.
And despite insisting he will return to music in the future, Timberlake has addressed his fans who see him as a traitor for focusing on films - and asks them what they would do if they got the chance to make it big in the movies.
He tells the Associated Press, "They're looking at me like, 'Why aren't you staying with one path?'. They look at me like I'm ungrateful for my music career because I want to do film. I had the same obstacles in music. I still do. But I feel like I should pose the question to everyone else - If you had this opportunity, what would you do with it?"
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch