Justin Timberlake Knows Fans Are Unhappy He's Doing Movies
Justin Timberlake is adamant fans of his music are upset with him turning his attentions to acting - insisting his followers view him as "ungrateful" for his pop achievements. The "SexyBack" hitmaker was lauded for his portrayal of internet entrepreneur Sean Parker in "The Social Network" earlier this year and he's currently preparing to promote four other projects over the next 12 months.
And despite insisting he will return to music in the future, Timberlake has addressed his fans who see him as a traitor for focusing on films - and asks them what they would do if they got the chance to make it big in the movies.
He tells the Associated Press, "They're looking at me like, 'Why aren't you staying with one path?'. They look at me like I'm ungrateful for my music career because I want to do film. I had the same obstacles in music. I still do. But I feel like I should pose the question to everyone else - If you had this opportunity, what would you do with it?"
More Justin Timberlake News
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC