Rapper Charles Hamilton Arrested Again
Rapper Charles Hamilton is in trouble with the law again - he has been arrested over allegations he attacked a police officer. The troubled rising hip-hop star hit the headlines in July after he checked into a mental institution in New York in a bid to try to deal with the stress of working in the music industry. He was subsequently released after a week following treatment in the hospital's psychiatric unit.
But Hamilton was arrested last week after he reportedly caused trouble at a series of bars in Cleveland, Ohio. He allegedly struck an officer who was investigating, resulting in an assault charge, according to AllHipHop.com. The rapper's bail has been set at $25,000, reports the website.
The rapper is due to release a second studio album next year called "My Heart".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake