Rapper Charles Hamilton Arrested Again
Rapper Charles Hamilton is in trouble with the law again - he has been arrested over allegations he attacked a police officer. The troubled rising hip-hop star hit the headlines in July after he checked into a mental institution in New York in a bid to try to deal with the stress of working in the music industry. He was subsequently released after a week following treatment in the hospital's psychiatric unit.
But Hamilton was arrested last week after he reportedly caused trouble at a series of bars in Cleveland, Ohio. He allegedly struck an officer who was investigating, resulting in an assault charge, according to AllHipHop.com. The rapper's bail has been set at $25,000, reports the website.
The rapper is due to release a second studio album next year called "My Heart".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'