Rapper Charles Hamilton Arrested Again
Rapper Charles Hamilton is in trouble with the law again - he has been arrested over allegations he attacked a police officer. The troubled rising hip-hop star hit the headlines in July after he checked into a mental institution in New York in a bid to try to deal with the stress of working in the music industry. He was subsequently released after a week following treatment in the hospital's psychiatric unit.
But Hamilton was arrested last week after he reportedly caused trouble at a series of bars in Cleveland, Ohio. He allegedly struck an officer who was investigating, resulting in an assault charge, according to AllHipHop.com. The rapper's bail has been set at $25,000, reports the website.
The rapper is due to release a second studio album next year called "My Heart".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7