Amy Adams in No Rush to Lose Baby Weight
Amy Adams is in no rush to shed her baby weight - because she never relied on her "rockin' bod" to land work before she fell pregnant. The "Doubt" actress announced her pregnancy last year and welcomed little Aviana into the world with fiance Darren Le Gallo in May.
But despite seven months passing, Adams is taking losing her pregnancy weight slowly, because carrying a child helped her appreciate her body. And the star is adamant a few extra curves and bulges will never hamper her serious acting career.
She tells Parade, "Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body - meaning that it wasn't put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit. I was like, 'Look, I can carry a baby! I'm gaining weight right, everything is going well.' And I've had that relationship ever since."
"I've been working out when I can... but losing weight is not my number one priority. It's part of my job to return to some semblance of what I was before. But I don't feel I've ever made my career on my rockin' bod."
More Amy Adams News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper