Amy Adams in No Rush to Lose Baby Weight
Amy Adams is in no rush to shed her baby weight - because she never relied on her "rockin' bod" to land work before she fell pregnant. The "Doubt" actress announced her pregnancy last year and welcomed little Aviana into the world with fiance Darren Le Gallo in May.
But despite seven months passing, Adams is taking losing her pregnancy weight slowly, because carrying a child helped her appreciate her body. And the star is adamant a few extra curves and bulges will never hamper her serious acting career.
She tells Parade, "Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body - meaning that it wasn't put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit. I was like, 'Look, I can carry a baby! I'm gaining weight right, everything is going well.' And I've had that relationship ever since."
"I've been working out when I can... but losing weight is not my number one priority. It's part of my job to return to some semblance of what I was before. But I don't feel I've ever made my career on my rockin' bod."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'