Amy Adams in No Rush to Lose Baby Weight
Amy Adams is in no rush to shed her baby weight - because she never relied on her "rockin' bod" to land work before she fell pregnant. The "Doubt" actress announced her pregnancy last year and welcomed little Aviana into the world with fiance Darren Le Gallo in May.
But despite seven months passing, Adams is taking losing her pregnancy weight slowly, because carrying a child helped her appreciate her body. And the star is adamant a few extra curves and bulges will never hamper her serious acting career.
She tells Parade, "Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body - meaning that it wasn't put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit. I was like, 'Look, I can carry a baby! I'm gaining weight right, everything is going well.' And I've had that relationship ever since."
"I've been working out when I can... but losing weight is not my number one priority. It's part of my job to return to some semblance of what I was before. But I don't feel I've ever made my career on my rockin' bod."
More Amy Adams News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die