Amy Adams in No Rush to Lose Baby Weight
Amy Adams is in no rush to shed her baby weight - because she never relied on her "rockin' bod" to land work before she fell pregnant. The "Doubt" actress announced her pregnancy last year and welcomed little Aviana into the world with fiance Darren Le Gallo in May.
But despite seven months passing, Adams is taking losing her pregnancy weight slowly, because carrying a child helped her appreciate her body. And the star is adamant a few extra curves and bulges will never hamper her serious acting career.
She tells Parade, "Being pregnant finally helped me understand what my true relationship was with my body - meaning that it wasn't put on this earth to look good in a swimsuit. I was like, 'Look, I can carry a baby! I'm gaining weight right, everything is going well.' And I've had that relationship ever since."
"I've been working out when I can... but losing weight is not my number one priority. It's part of my job to return to some semblance of what I was before. But I don't feel I've ever made my career on my rockin' bod."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'