Madonna Wants 'Maddest, Sickest' People to Collaborate for New Album
Pop superstar Madonna is itching to get back into the studio to begin work on her next album, revealing she is "on the look out" for hot new collaborators to work with. The "Material Girl" hitmaker released her last project, "Hard Candy", in 2008 and has spent her time since working on her second directorial venture, upcoming drama "W.E.", as well as launching her first Hard Candy Fitness center in Mexico earlier this month.
But Madonna admits she is craving the creative process that goes into making new music. In a message posted on her Facebook.com page on Friday, December 17, the singer writes, "It's official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the look out for the maddest, sickest, most bad a** people to collaborate with. I'm just saying..."
Madonna also designed her own clothing line.
More Madonna News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women