Madonna Wants 'Maddest, Sickest' People to Collaborate for New Album
Pop superstar Madonna is itching to get back into the studio to begin work on her next album, revealing she is "on the look out" for hot new collaborators to work with. The "Material Girl" hitmaker released her last project, "Hard Candy", in 2008 and has spent her time since working on her second directorial venture, upcoming drama "W.E.", as well as launching her first Hard Candy Fitness center in Mexico earlier this month.
But Madonna admits she is craving the creative process that goes into making new music. In a message posted on her Facebook.com page on Friday, December 17, the singer writes, "It's official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the look out for the maddest, sickest, most bad a** people to collaborate with. I'm just saying..."
Madonna also designed her own clothing line.
More Madonna News
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics