Madonna Wants 'Maddest, Sickest' People to Collaborate for New Album
Pop superstar Madonna is itching to get back into the studio to begin work on her next album, revealing she is "on the look out" for hot new collaborators to work with. The "Material Girl" hitmaker released her last project, "Hard Candy", in 2008 and has spent her time since working on her second directorial venture, upcoming drama "W.E.", as well as launching her first Hard Candy Fitness center in Mexico earlier this month.
But Madonna admits she is craving the creative process that goes into making new music. In a message posted on her Facebook.com page on Friday, December 17, the singer writes, "It's official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the look out for the maddest, sickest, most bad a** people to collaborate with. I'm just saying..."
Madonna also designed her own clothing line.
More Madonna News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie