Madonna Wants 'Maddest, Sickest' People to Collaborate for New Album
Pop superstar Madonna is itching to get back into the studio to begin work on her next album, revealing she is "on the look out" for hot new collaborators to work with. The "Material Girl" hitmaker released her last project, "Hard Candy", in 2008 and has spent her time since working on her second directorial venture, upcoming drama "W.E.", as well as launching her first Hard Candy Fitness center in Mexico earlier this month.
But Madonna admits she is craving the creative process that goes into making new music. In a message posted on her Facebook.com page on Friday, December 17, the singer writes, "It's official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the look out for the maddest, sickest, most bad a** people to collaborate with. I'm just saying..."
Madonna also designed her own clothing line.
More Madonna News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer