Ronan Keating Collaborating With Burt Bacharach in 2011
Irish pop star Ronan Keating is set to fulfill a musical dream by working with Burt Bacharach in 2011. The Boyzone singer is preparing to start work on another solo album in the New Year before heading out on tour with the band.
Keating has now revealed he will be jetting out to Los Angeles to spend three weeks recording with the legendary songwriter/performer. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "2011 is going to be a busy year. I'm in L.A. for three weeks doing a record with Burt, then we have the tour from February. Life is good when you keep busy."
Personally, Ronan Keating recently moved to a new house with wife Yvonne and their children. The singer hoped it would be a new start for their marriage following his cheating scandal with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia