Ronan Keating Collaborating With Burt Bacharach in 2011
Irish pop star Ronan Keating is set to fulfill a musical dream by working with Burt Bacharach in 2011. The Boyzone singer is preparing to start work on another solo album in the New Year before heading out on tour with the band.
Keating has now revealed he will be jetting out to Los Angeles to spend three weeks recording with the legendary songwriter/performer. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "2011 is going to be a busy year. I'm in L.A. for three weeks doing a record with Burt, then we have the tour from February. Life is good when you keep busy."
Personally, Ronan Keating recently moved to a new house with wife Yvonne and their children. The singer hoped it would be a new start for their marriage following his cheating scandal with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl