Ronan Keating Collaborating With Burt Bacharach in 2011
Irish pop star Ronan Keating is set to fulfill a musical dream by working with Burt Bacharach in 2011. The Boyzone singer is preparing to start work on another solo album in the New Year before heading out on tour with the band.
Keating has now revealed he will be jetting out to Los Angeles to spend three weeks recording with the legendary songwriter/performer. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "2011 is going to be a busy year. I'm in L.A. for three weeks doing a record with Burt, then we have the tour from February. Life is good when you keep busy."
Personally, Ronan Keating recently moved to a new house with wife Yvonne and their children. The singer hoped it would be a new start for their marriage following his cheating scandal with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set