Ronan Keating Collaborating With Burt Bacharach in 2011
Irish pop star Ronan Keating is set to fulfill a musical dream by working with Burt Bacharach in 2011. The Boyzone singer is preparing to start work on another solo album in the New Year before heading out on tour with the band.
Keating has now revealed he will be jetting out to Los Angeles to spend three weeks recording with the legendary songwriter/performer. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "2011 is going to be a busy year. I'm in L.A. for three weeks doing a record with Burt, then we have the tour from February. Life is good when you keep busy."
Personally, Ronan Keating recently moved to a new house with wife Yvonne and their children. The singer hoped it would be a new start for their marriage following his cheating scandal with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'