Ronan Keating Collaborating With Burt Bacharach in 2011
Irish pop star Ronan Keating is set to fulfill a musical dream by working with Burt Bacharach in 2011. The Boyzone singer is preparing to start work on another solo album in the New Year before heading out on tour with the band.
Keating has now revealed he will be jetting out to Los Angeles to spend three weeks recording with the legendary songwriter/performer. He tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "2011 is going to be a busy year. I'm in L.A. for three weeks doing a record with Burt, then we have the tour from February. Life is good when you keep busy."
Personally, Ronan Keating recently moved to a new house with wife Yvonne and their children. The singer hoped it would be a new start for their marriage following his cheating scandal with a dancer on his tour in 2009.
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory