Report: James Blunt Splits From Sabina Vidal
James Blunt is a single man again after splitting from his Spanish girlfriend, according to a new report. The British singer/songwriter has been dating model Sabina Vidal since summer this year, and recently sparked rumors of an impending proposal by talking about his desire to settle down and start a family.
He said, "People see success in terms of money and fame but now maybe I think sharing your life with someone and bringing a family into the world is a better definition." But their romance fizzled out earlier this month and the singer is single once again, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror.
James Blunt was famously known for dating Camilla Bowler, who became his inspiration to write his hit single "You're Beautiful." After breaking up with Camilla in 2006, James was romantically linked to a string of beauties including models Petra Nemcova and Natasha Archdale.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'