Report: James Blunt Splits From Sabina Vidal
James Blunt is a single man again after splitting from his Spanish girlfriend, according to a new report. The British singer/songwriter has been dating model Sabina Vidal since summer this year, and recently sparked rumors of an impending proposal by talking about his desire to settle down and start a family.
He said, "People see success in terms of money and fame but now maybe I think sharing your life with someone and bringing a family into the world is a better definition." But their romance fizzled out earlier this month and the singer is single once again, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror.
James Blunt was famously known for dating Camilla Bowler, who became his inspiration to write his hit single "You're Beautiful." After breaking up with Camilla in 2006, James was romantically linked to a string of beauties including models Petra Nemcova and Natasha Archdale.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent