Report: James Blunt Splits From Sabina Vidal
James Blunt is a single man again after splitting from his Spanish girlfriend, according to a new report. The British singer/songwriter has been dating model Sabina Vidal since summer this year, and recently sparked rumors of an impending proposal by talking about his desire to settle down and start a family.
He said, "People see success in terms of money and fame but now maybe I think sharing your life with someone and bringing a family into the world is a better definition." But their romance fizzled out earlier this month and the singer is single once again, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror.
James Blunt was famously known for dating Camilla Bowler, who became his inspiration to write his hit single "You're Beautiful." After breaking up with Camilla in 2006, James was romantically linked to a string of beauties including models Petra Nemcova and Natasha Archdale.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion