Report: James Blunt Splits From Sabina Vidal
James Blunt is a single man again after splitting from his Spanish girlfriend, according to a new report. The British singer/songwriter has been dating model Sabina Vidal since summer this year, and recently sparked rumors of an impending proposal by talking about his desire to settle down and start a family.
He said, "People see success in terms of money and fame but now maybe I think sharing your life with someone and bringing a family into the world is a better definition." But their romance fizzled out earlier this month and the singer is single once again, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror.
James Blunt was famously known for dating Camilla Bowler, who became his inspiration to write his hit single "You're Beautiful." After breaking up with Camilla in 2006, James was romantically linked to a string of beauties including models Petra Nemcova and Natasha Archdale.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly