Report: James Blunt Splits From Sabina Vidal
James Blunt is a single man again after splitting from his Spanish girlfriend, according to a new report. The British singer/songwriter has been dating model Sabina Vidal since summer this year, and recently sparked rumors of an impending proposal by talking about his desire to settle down and start a family.
He said, "People see success in terms of money and fame but now maybe I think sharing your life with someone and bringing a family into the world is a better definition." But their romance fizzled out earlier this month and the singer is single once again, according to Britain's Sunday Mirror.
James Blunt was famously known for dating Camilla Bowler, who became his inspiration to write his hit single "You're Beautiful." After breaking up with Camilla in 2006, James was romantically linked to a string of beauties including models Petra Nemcova and Natasha Archdale.
More James Blunt News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign