Blythe Danner Proud to See Gwyneth Paltrow Singing
Blythe Danner couldn't be more proud to see her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow show off her musical talents in "Country Strong" - because she's spent years encouraging the Hollywood star to strut her stuff for the cameras.
The Oscar winner has won high praise for her role as an alcoholic country singer in the new film and she recently indulged in her love of musical acting by joining the cast of "Glee", signing up for two episodes of the hit TV show.
And "Meet the Fockers" star Danner is overjoyed to finally see her little girl sing and dance in the public eye - because the veteran actress was convinced of Paltrow's talents from a very young age. Danner says, "I've been wanting her to sing all these years and finally she is! We used to lie in bed and she'd scat to Sesame Street!"
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza