Blythe Danner Proud to See Gwyneth Paltrow Singing
Blythe Danner couldn't be more proud to see her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow show off her musical talents in "Country Strong" - because she's spent years encouraging the Hollywood star to strut her stuff for the cameras.
The Oscar winner has won high praise for her role as an alcoholic country singer in the new film and she recently indulged in her love of musical acting by joining the cast of "Glee", signing up for two episodes of the hit TV show.
And "Meet the Fockers" star Danner is overjoyed to finally see her little girl sing and dance in the public eye - because the veteran actress was convinced of Paltrow's talents from a very young age. Danner says, "I've been wanting her to sing all these years and finally she is! We used to lie in bed and she'd scat to Sesame Street!"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences