Blythe Danner Proud to See Gwyneth Paltrow Singing
Blythe Danner couldn't be more proud to see her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow show off her musical talents in "Country Strong" - because she's spent years encouraging the Hollywood star to strut her stuff for the cameras.
The Oscar winner has won high praise for her role as an alcoholic country singer in the new film and she recently indulged in her love of musical acting by joining the cast of "Glee", signing up for two episodes of the hit TV show.
And "Meet the Fockers" star Danner is overjoyed to finally see her little girl sing and dance in the public eye - because the veteran actress was convinced of Paltrow's talents from a very young age. Danner says, "I've been wanting her to sing all these years and finally she is! We used to lie in bed and she'd scat to Sesame Street!"
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly