Blythe Danner Proud to See Gwyneth Paltrow Singing
Blythe Danner couldn't be more proud to see her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow show off her musical talents in "Country Strong" - because she's spent years encouraging the Hollywood star to strut her stuff for the cameras.
The Oscar winner has won high praise for her role as an alcoholic country singer in the new film and she recently indulged in her love of musical acting by joining the cast of "Glee", signing up for two episodes of the hit TV show.
And "Meet the Fockers" star Danner is overjoyed to finally see her little girl sing and dance in the public eye - because the veteran actress was convinced of Paltrow's talents from a very young age. Danner says, "I've been wanting her to sing all these years and finally she is! We used to lie in bed and she'd scat to Sesame Street!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie