Blythe Danner Proud to See Gwyneth Paltrow Singing
Blythe Danner couldn't be more proud to see her daughter Gwyneth Paltrow show off her musical talents in "Country Strong" - because she's spent years encouraging the Hollywood star to strut her stuff for the cameras.
The Oscar winner has won high praise for her role as an alcoholic country singer in the new film and she recently indulged in her love of musical acting by joining the cast of "Glee", signing up for two episodes of the hit TV show.
And "Meet the Fockers" star Danner is overjoyed to finally see her little girl sing and dance in the public eye - because the veteran actress was convinced of Paltrow's talents from a very young age. Danner says, "I've been wanting her to sing all these years and finally she is! We used to lie in bed and she'd scat to Sesame Street!"
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!