Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts Is a Dad
Rascal Flatts bassist Jay DeMarcus is a first-time father - his wife Allison Alderson gave birth to a baby girl on Friday, December 17. The couple welcomed its first child, a daughter named Madeline Leigh DeMarcus, on Friday afternoon, with the tot weighing in at a healthy six pounds, nine ounces (3.1 kilograms).
DeMarcus announced the happy news in a post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "It's true! Madeline Leigh DeMarcus was born yesterday at 4:49pm. She weighed 6 lbs, 9 oz... Ali and I are so excited!"
The new addition comes just months after DeMarcus' bandmate Joe Don Rooney welcomed a daughter. DeMarcus married the former beauty queen in 2004, after they met on the set of one of the band's videos.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms