Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts Is a Dad
Rascal Flatts bassist Jay DeMarcus is a first-time father - his wife Allison Alderson gave birth to a baby girl on Friday, December 17. The couple welcomed its first child, a daughter named Madeline Leigh DeMarcus, on Friday afternoon, with the tot weighing in at a healthy six pounds, nine ounces (3.1 kilograms).
DeMarcus announced the happy news in a post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "It's true! Madeline Leigh DeMarcus was born yesterday at 4:49pm. She weighed 6 lbs, 9 oz... Ali and I are so excited!"
The new addition comes just months after DeMarcus' bandmate Joe Don Rooney welcomed a daughter. DeMarcus married the former beauty queen in 2004, after they met on the set of one of the band's videos.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed