Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts Is a Dad
Rascal Flatts bassist Jay DeMarcus is a first-time father - his wife Allison Alderson gave birth to a baby girl on Friday, December 17. The couple welcomed its first child, a daughter named Madeline Leigh DeMarcus, on Friday afternoon, with the tot weighing in at a healthy six pounds, nine ounces (3.1 kilograms).
DeMarcus announced the happy news in a post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "It's true! Madeline Leigh DeMarcus was born yesterday at 4:49pm. She weighed 6 lbs, 9 oz... Ali and I are so excited!"
The new addition comes just months after DeMarcus' bandmate Joe Don Rooney welcomed a daughter. DeMarcus married the former beauty queen in 2004, after they met on the set of one of the band's videos.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal