Gwyneth Paltrow Introduced Taylor Swift to Jake Gyllenhaal
Gwyneth Paltrow has confirmed she played a part in Jake Gyllenhaal's romance with Taylor Swift, revealing she and her husband Chris Martin helped bring the new couple together.
The country singer was first linked to the "Brokeback Mountain" hunk back in October, and last month they were pictured spending the Thanksgiving holiday together. They have yet to confirm the romance, but Gyllenhaal's pal Paltrow has now revealed the lovers met through her rocker husband.
She tells USA Today, "I've just known Jake for a long time and he's a great guy, and Chris has a friendship with Taylor..." And when asked about a rumor the pair met over dinner at Paltrow's home, she replies, "Well I'm scared to say. It's so weird. I wonder how people find out these things. It was a while ago, so I don't know why it would come out today."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free