Gwyneth Paltrow Introduced Taylor Swift to Jake Gyllenhaal
Gwyneth Paltrow has confirmed she played a part in Jake Gyllenhaal's romance with Taylor Swift, revealing she and her husband Chris Martin helped bring the new couple together.
The country singer was first linked to the "Brokeback Mountain" hunk back in October, and last month they were pictured spending the Thanksgiving holiday together. They have yet to confirm the romance, but Gyllenhaal's pal Paltrow has now revealed the lovers met through her rocker husband.
She tells USA Today, "I've just known Jake for a long time and he's a great guy, and Chris has a friendship with Taylor..." And when asked about a rumor the pair met over dinner at Paltrow's home, she replies, "Well I'm scared to say. It's so weird. I wonder how people find out these things. It was a while ago, so I don't know why it would come out today."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake