Gwyneth Paltrow Introduced Taylor Swift to Jake Gyllenhaal
Gwyneth Paltrow has confirmed she played a part in Jake Gyllenhaal's romance with Taylor Swift, revealing she and her husband Chris Martin helped bring the new couple together.
The country singer was first linked to the "Brokeback Mountain" hunk back in October, and last month they were pictured spending the Thanksgiving holiday together. They have yet to confirm the romance, but Gyllenhaal's pal Paltrow has now revealed the lovers met through her rocker husband.
She tells USA Today, "I've just known Jake for a long time and he's a great guy, and Chris has a friendship with Taylor..." And when asked about a rumor the pair met over dinner at Paltrow's home, she replies, "Well I'm scared to say. It's so weird. I wonder how people find out these things. It was a while ago, so I don't know why it would come out today."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers