Gwyneth Paltrow Introduced Taylor Swift to Jake Gyllenhaal
Gwyneth Paltrow has confirmed she played a part in Jake Gyllenhaal's romance with Taylor Swift, revealing she and her husband Chris Martin helped bring the new couple together.
The country singer was first linked to the "Brokeback Mountain" hunk back in October, and last month they were pictured spending the Thanksgiving holiday together. They have yet to confirm the romance, but Gyllenhaal's pal Paltrow has now revealed the lovers met through her rocker husband.
She tells USA Today, "I've just known Jake for a long time and he's a great guy, and Chris has a friendship with Taylor..." And when asked about a rumor the pair met over dinner at Paltrow's home, she replies, "Well I'm scared to say. It's so weird. I wonder how people find out these things. It was a while ago, so I don't know why it would come out today."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding