Gwyneth Paltrow Introduced Taylor Swift to Jake Gyllenhaal
Gwyneth Paltrow has confirmed she played a part in Jake Gyllenhaal's romance with Taylor Swift, revealing she and her husband Chris Martin helped bring the new couple together.
The country singer was first linked to the "Brokeback Mountain" hunk back in October, and last month they were pictured spending the Thanksgiving holiday together. They have yet to confirm the romance, but Gyllenhaal's pal Paltrow has now revealed the lovers met through her rocker husband.
She tells USA Today, "I've just known Jake for a long time and he's a great guy, and Chris has a friendship with Taylor..." And when asked about a rumor the pair met over dinner at Paltrow's home, she replies, "Well I'm scared to say. It's so weird. I wonder how people find out these things. It was a while ago, so I don't know why it would come out today."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed