Ashlee Simpson Said Nicole Richie Teared Up at Wedding
Ashlee Simpson has let slip the details of Nicole Richie's wedding to Joel Madden, revealing the socialite burst into tears when her new husband serenaded her. Richie wed the Good Charlotte rocker at her father Lionel Richie's Los Angeles estate last Saturday, December 11 and her close friend Simpson-Wentz was among the guests at the French-themed nuptials.
The pop star has now spoken out about the "beautiful" day and revealed Madden surprised his bride by singing to her. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It was the most beautiful day. Nicole looked incredible and her and Joel are so in love it's insane. The best bit was when Joel sang to her and she started crying."
Nicole herself previously called the wedding night "magical" while Joel called it the best night he ever had.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest