Ashlee Simpson Said Nicole Richie Teared Up at Wedding
Ashlee Simpson has let slip the details of Nicole Richie's wedding to Joel Madden, revealing the socialite burst into tears when her new husband serenaded her. Richie wed the Good Charlotte rocker at her father Lionel Richie's Los Angeles estate last Saturday, December 11 and her close friend Simpson-Wentz was among the guests at the French-themed nuptials.
The pop star has now spoken out about the "beautiful" day and revealed Madden surprised his bride by singing to her. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It was the most beautiful day. Nicole looked incredible and her and Joel are so in love it's insane. The best bit was when Joel sang to her and she started crying."
Nicole herself previously called the wedding night "magical" while Joel called it the best night he ever had.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'