Ashlee Simpson Said Nicole Richie Teared Up at Wedding
Ashlee Simpson has let slip the details of Nicole Richie's wedding to Joel Madden, revealing the socialite burst into tears when her new husband serenaded her. Richie wed the Good Charlotte rocker at her father Lionel Richie's Los Angeles estate last Saturday, December 11 and her close friend Simpson-Wentz was among the guests at the French-themed nuptials.
The pop star has now spoken out about the "beautiful" day and revealed Madden surprised his bride by singing to her. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It was the most beautiful day. Nicole looked incredible and her and Joel are so in love it's insane. The best bit was when Joel sang to her and she started crying."
Nicole herself previously called the wedding night "magical" while Joel called it the best night he ever had.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7