Ashlee Simpson Said Nicole Richie Teared Up at Wedding
Ashlee Simpson has let slip the details of Nicole Richie's wedding to Joel Madden, revealing the socialite burst into tears when her new husband serenaded her. Richie wed the Good Charlotte rocker at her father Lionel Richie's Los Angeles estate last Saturday, December 11 and her close friend Simpson-Wentz was among the guests at the French-themed nuptials.
The pop star has now spoken out about the "beautiful" day and revealed Madden surprised his bride by singing to her. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It was the most beautiful day. Nicole looked incredible and her and Joel are so in love it's insane. The best bit was when Joel sang to her and she started crying."
Nicole herself previously called the wedding night "magical" while Joel called it the best night he ever had.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!