Ashlee Simpson Said Nicole Richie Teared Up at Wedding
Ashlee Simpson has let slip the details of Nicole Richie's wedding to Joel Madden, revealing the socialite burst into tears when her new husband serenaded her. Richie wed the Good Charlotte rocker at her father Lionel Richie's Los Angeles estate last Saturday, December 11 and her close friend Simpson-Wentz was among the guests at the French-themed nuptials.
The pop star has now spoken out about the "beautiful" day and revealed Madden surprised his bride by singing to her. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It was the most beautiful day. Nicole looked incredible and her and Joel are so in love it's insane. The best bit was when Joel sang to her and she started crying."
Nicole herself previously called the wedding night "magical" while Joel called it the best night he ever had.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny