Owen Wilson Older Bro Bitten by Shark
Hollywood actor Owen Wilson has spoken of his relief after his brother survived a terrifying shark attack in Hawaii. Andrew Wilson, older brother to actor brothers Owen and Luke Wilson, was bitten while he surfed with friends, and although the deadly fish clamped down on his right foot, he managed to escape serious injury and swim back to shore.
The "Wedding Crashers" star only heard about the incident when he texted his big brother to ask about a problem with his TV and was shocked by his sibling's response. He tells TV host Jay Leno, "Just the other day I was sending a message to Andrew about some guy coming by to take a look at the TV."
"He sent back (a message saying), 'Sounds good, I was bitten by a shark so I won't be there.' And he literally was bitten by a shark on his right foot. Can you imagine swimming and then feeling something clamp down and pull? He was OK, he had to get some stitches and everything."
"Actually the paramedics who came said he was more at danger (because his friends) had tied a BlackBerry (cell phone) cord around his ankle from cutting off the circulation on his foot. He's so kind of stoic about it."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'