Owen Wilson Older Bro Bitten by Shark
Hollywood actor Owen Wilson has spoken of his relief after his brother survived a terrifying shark attack in Hawaii. Andrew Wilson, older brother to actor brothers Owen and Luke Wilson, was bitten while he surfed with friends, and although the deadly fish clamped down on his right foot, he managed to escape serious injury and swim back to shore.
The "Wedding Crashers" star only heard about the incident when he texted his big brother to ask about a problem with his TV and was shocked by his sibling's response. He tells TV host Jay Leno, "Just the other day I was sending a message to Andrew about some guy coming by to take a look at the TV."
"He sent back (a message saying), 'Sounds good, I was bitten by a shark so I won't be there.' And he literally was bitten by a shark on his right foot. Can you imagine swimming and then feeling something clamp down and pull? He was OK, he had to get some stitches and everything."
"Actually the paramedics who came said he was more at danger (because his friends) had tied a BlackBerry (cell phone) cord around his ankle from cutting off the circulation on his foot. He's so kind of stoic about it."
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016