Lindsay Lohan Moved to New Rehab Facility for Her Safety
Lindsay Lohan's father has confirmed the actress has been moved to a new rehab facility amid fears for her safety. The "Mean Girls" star has been enrolled at California's Betty Ford clinic since October when a judge ordered her to complete three months of treatment for violating her probation stemming from a DUI arrest.
The actress was rumored to have left the facility this week following reports she has been receiving strange phone calls, with Britney Spears' former manager/companion Sam Lutfi alleged to have been in contact with her. But Lohan's father Michael has dismissed allegations Lutfi was the reason for her move - revealing "two other individuals" led to the switch.
He tells Hollyscoop, "When I heard that Sam texted Lindsay I told him to stop IMMEDIATELY... (But) Sam is NOT the reason Lindsay was moved. It was two other individuals that caused her to move for her safety..." No further details were available as WENN went to press.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch