Lindsay Lohan Moved to New Rehab Facility for Her Safety
Lindsay Lohan's father has confirmed the actress has been moved to a new rehab facility amid fears for her safety. The "Mean Girls" star has been enrolled at California's Betty Ford clinic since October when a judge ordered her to complete three months of treatment for violating her probation stemming from a DUI arrest.
The actress was rumored to have left the facility this week following reports she has been receiving strange phone calls, with Britney Spears' former manager/companion Sam Lutfi alleged to have been in contact with her. But Lohan's father Michael has dismissed allegations Lutfi was the reason for her move - revealing "two other individuals" led to the switch.
He tells Hollyscoop, "When I heard that Sam texted Lindsay I told him to stop IMMEDIATELY... (But) Sam is NOT the reason Lindsay was moved. It was two other individuals that caused her to move for her safety..." No further details were available as WENN went to press.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson