Lindsay Lohan Moved to New Rehab Facility for Her Safety
Lindsay Lohan's father has confirmed the actress has been moved to a new rehab facility amid fears for her safety. The "Mean Girls" star has been enrolled at California's Betty Ford clinic since October when a judge ordered her to complete three months of treatment for violating her probation stemming from a DUI arrest.
The actress was rumored to have left the facility this week following reports she has been receiving strange phone calls, with Britney Spears' former manager/companion Sam Lutfi alleged to have been in contact with her. But Lohan's father Michael has dismissed allegations Lutfi was the reason for her move - revealing "two other individuals" led to the switch.
He tells Hollyscoop, "When I heard that Sam texted Lindsay I told him to stop IMMEDIATELY... (But) Sam is NOT the reason Lindsay was moved. It was two other individuals that caused her to move for her safety..." No further details were available as WENN went to press.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music