Lindsay Lohan Moved to New Rehab Facility for Her Safety
Lindsay Lohan's father has confirmed the actress has been moved to a new rehab facility amid fears for her safety. The "Mean Girls" star has been enrolled at California's Betty Ford clinic since October when a judge ordered her to complete three months of treatment for violating her probation stemming from a DUI arrest.
The actress was rumored to have left the facility this week following reports she has been receiving strange phone calls, with Britney Spears' former manager/companion Sam Lutfi alleged to have been in contact with her. But Lohan's father Michael has dismissed allegations Lutfi was the reason for her move - revealing "two other individuals" led to the switch.
He tells Hollyscoop, "When I heard that Sam texted Lindsay I told him to stop IMMEDIATELY... (But) Sam is NOT the reason Lindsay was moved. It was two other individuals that caused her to move for her safety..." No further details were available as WENN went to press.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers