Lindsay Lohan Moved to New Rehab Facility for Her Safety
Lindsay Lohan's father has confirmed the actress has been moved to a new rehab facility amid fears for her safety. The "Mean Girls" star has been enrolled at California's Betty Ford clinic since October when a judge ordered her to complete three months of treatment for violating her probation stemming from a DUI arrest.
The actress was rumored to have left the facility this week following reports she has been receiving strange phone calls, with Britney Spears' former manager/companion Sam Lutfi alleged to have been in contact with her. But Lohan's father Michael has dismissed allegations Lutfi was the reason for her move - revealing "two other individuals" led to the switch.
He tells Hollyscoop, "When I heard that Sam texted Lindsay I told him to stop IMMEDIATELY... (But) Sam is NOT the reason Lindsay was moved. It was two other individuals that caused her to move for her safety..." No further details were available as WENN went to press.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie