Judge Issues $100,000 Arrest Warrant for Evi Quaid
A judge has issued an arrest warrant for the wife of actor Randy Quaid after she skipped her latest court date on Thursday, December 16. Evi Quaid was due to appear in a Santa Barbara, California court for a probation hearing, stemming from a felony vandalism case. She and her husband were arrested in September for allegedly squatting illegally in a California home they once owned.
The Quaids had skipped three prior court dates relating to the charges and have launched a bid for asylum in Canada, insisting they fear for their welfare if they return to California. But Evi, 47, is a wanted woman yet again - on Thursday, a judge approved a new $100,000 arrest warrant.
Her failure to show prompted her attorney, Robert Sanger, to quit as her legal representative. She is believed to have stayed in Canada, where she is a citizen, to be with her husband.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'