Anne Hathaway Sends School Choir to 2011 Oscars
Anne Hathaway sent a group of New York school children into a screaming frenzy on Thursday, December 16 when she made a surprise appearance and announced they would be performing alongside her at the 2011 Oscars.
"The Devil Wears Prada" actress paid a visit to Public School 22 after their annual Christmas concert to break the big news to the pupils, revealing they would be flown out to Los Angeles two days before the February 27, 2011 event to walk the red carpet with her. They will then join Hathaway on stage to show off their vocal talents in front of a star-studded crowd.
Hathaway will co-host the Academy Awards with James Franco. She is also a potential Oscar nominee for her performance in R-rated drama "Love and Other Drugs".
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'