Anne Hathaway Sends School Choir to 2011 Oscars
Anne Hathaway sent a group of New York school children into a screaming frenzy on Thursday, December 16 when she made a surprise appearance and announced they would be performing alongside her at the 2011 Oscars.
"The Devil Wears Prada" actress paid a visit to Public School 22 after their annual Christmas concert to break the big news to the pupils, revealing they would be flown out to Los Angeles two days before the February 27, 2011 event to walk the red carpet with her. They will then join Hathaway on stage to show off their vocal talents in front of a star-studded crowd.
Hathaway will co-host the Academy Awards with James Franco. She is also a potential Oscar nominee for her performance in R-rated drama "Love and Other Drugs".
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist