Anne Hathaway Sends School Choir to 2011 Oscars
Anne Hathaway sent a group of New York school children into a screaming frenzy on Thursday, December 16 when she made a surprise appearance and announced they would be performing alongside her at the 2011 Oscars.
"The Devil Wears Prada" actress paid a visit to Public School 22 after their annual Christmas concert to break the big news to the pupils, revealing they would be flown out to Los Angeles two days before the February 27, 2011 event to walk the red carpet with her. They will then join Hathaway on stage to show off their vocal talents in front of a star-studded crowd.
Hathaway will co-host the Academy Awards with James Franco. She is also a potential Oscar nominee for her performance in R-rated drama "Love and Other Drugs".
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages