Anne Hathaway Sends School Choir to 2011 Oscars
Anne Hathaway sent a group of New York school children into a screaming frenzy on Thursday, December 16 when she made a surprise appearance and announced they would be performing alongside her at the 2011 Oscars.
"The Devil Wears Prada" actress paid a visit to Public School 22 after their annual Christmas concert to break the big news to the pupils, revealing they would be flown out to Los Angeles two days before the February 27, 2011 event to walk the red carpet with her. They will then join Hathaway on stage to show off their vocal talents in front of a star-studded crowd.
Hathaway will co-host the Academy Awards with James Franco. She is also a potential Oscar nominee for her performance in R-rated drama "Love and Other Drugs".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!