Anne Hathaway Sends School Choir to 2011 Oscars
Anne Hathaway sent a group of New York school children into a screaming frenzy on Thursday, December 16 when she made a surprise appearance and announced they would be performing alongside her at the 2011 Oscars.
"The Devil Wears Prada" actress paid a visit to Public School 22 after their annual Christmas concert to break the big news to the pupils, revealing they would be flown out to Los Angeles two days before the February 27, 2011 event to walk the red carpet with her. They will then join Hathaway on stage to show off their vocal talents in front of a star-studded crowd.
Hathaway will co-host the Academy Awards with James Franco. She is also a potential Oscar nominee for her performance in R-rated drama "Love and Other Drugs".
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra