Christina Aguilera Enjoyed Germany With New Boyfriend
Christina Aguilera embraced the holiday spirit during her promotional trip to Germany this week by taking her new boyfriend on a romantic outing to a traditional Christmas market in Berlin. The singer has been touring Europe to promote her new movie "Burlesque", and after stops in London and Paris, France, she headed to Germany for another premiere.
Aguilera's new beau Matt Rutler has accompanied her on the trip and they took time out from work on Thursday, December 16 to sightsee in Berlin. The pair was photographed visiting a traditional festive fair in the city, sipping mulled wine and feasting on sugared almonds, before dashing back to the hotel to change for the red carpet event later that evening, according to People.com.
The singer split from husband Jordan Bratman in October and went public with her new romance last month.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass