Christina Aguilera Enjoyed Germany With New Boyfriend
Christina Aguilera embraced the holiday spirit during her promotional trip to Germany this week by taking her new boyfriend on a romantic outing to a traditional Christmas market in Berlin. The singer has been touring Europe to promote her new movie "Burlesque", and after stops in London and Paris, France, she headed to Germany for another premiere.
Aguilera's new beau Matt Rutler has accompanied her on the trip and they took time out from work on Thursday, December 16 to sightsee in Berlin. The pair was photographed visiting a traditional festive fair in the city, sipping mulled wine and feasting on sugared almonds, before dashing back to the hotel to change for the red carpet event later that evening, according to People.com.
The singer split from husband Jordan Bratman in October and went public with her new romance last month.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard