Christina Aguilera Enjoyed Germany With New Boyfriend
Christina Aguilera embraced the holiday spirit during her promotional trip to Germany this week by taking her new boyfriend on a romantic outing to a traditional Christmas market in Berlin. The singer has been touring Europe to promote her new movie "Burlesque", and after stops in London and Paris, France, she headed to Germany for another premiere.
Aguilera's new beau Matt Rutler has accompanied her on the trip and they took time out from work on Thursday, December 16 to sightsee in Berlin. The pair was photographed visiting a traditional festive fair in the city, sipping mulled wine and feasting on sugared almonds, before dashing back to the hotel to change for the red carpet event later that evening, according to People.com.
The singer split from husband Jordan Bratman in October and went public with her new romance last month.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign