Christina Aguilera Enjoyed Germany With New Boyfriend
Christina Aguilera embraced the holiday spirit during her promotional trip to Germany this week by taking her new boyfriend on a romantic outing to a traditional Christmas market in Berlin. The singer has been touring Europe to promote her new movie "Burlesque", and after stops in London and Paris, France, she headed to Germany for another premiere.
Aguilera's new beau Matt Rutler has accompanied her on the trip and they took time out from work on Thursday, December 16 to sightsee in Berlin. The pair was photographed visiting a traditional festive fair in the city, sipping mulled wine and feasting on sugared almonds, before dashing back to the hotel to change for the red carpet event later that evening, according to People.com.
The singer split from husband Jordan Bratman in October and went public with her new romance last month.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago