Christina Aguilera Enjoyed Germany With New Boyfriend
Christina Aguilera embraced the holiday spirit during her promotional trip to Germany this week by taking her new boyfriend on a romantic outing to a traditional Christmas market in Berlin. The singer has been touring Europe to promote her new movie "Burlesque", and after stops in London and Paris, France, she headed to Germany for another premiere.
Aguilera's new beau Matt Rutler has accompanied her on the trip and they took time out from work on Thursday, December 16 to sightsee in Berlin. The pair was photographed visiting a traditional festive fair in the city, sipping mulled wine and feasting on sugared almonds, before dashing back to the hotel to change for the red carpet event later that evening, according to People.com.
The singer split from husband Jordan Bratman in October and went public with her new romance last month.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism