Waka Flocka Flame's Mother Denies Prostitution Claim
Rapper Waka Flocka Flame's manager mother Deb Antney is fuming after cops who raided the star's home allegedly referred to her as a brothel madam. Police entered the star's Georgia home on Thursday morning, December 16 as part of an investigation stemming from allegations of drug and illegal weapons possession.
Rapper Gucci Mane, who was present and is also managed by Antney, was handcuffed during the raid but later released, although two other men at the property were arrested and charged with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. During the raid, cops confiscated two guns and a number of prescription drugs from the house.
And Antney is furious cops caused a scene in her son's upmarket neighborhood and claims she was offended by officers who assumed she was running a prostitution ring. She tells MTV.com, "Of course I'm not gonna sit back and be called 'the Candy Lady'. There was no prostitution. And we're not gang-affiliated."
"It had nothing to do with prostitution. The weapons they found were licensed weapons. There was under an ounce of marijuana, but it was nothing but a blunt. The other drugs were medication that was in Wacka's room from when he got hurt," she adds, "There's nothing going on for you to kick a door in. We were really surprised, but the neighbours always watch. We live in a country club, so they always watch, they always assume."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal