Waka Flocka Flame's Mother Denies Prostitution Claim
Rapper Waka Flocka Flame's manager mother Deb Antney is fuming after cops who raided the star's home allegedly referred to her as a brothel madam. Police entered the star's Georgia home on Thursday morning, December 16 as part of an investigation stemming from allegations of drug and illegal weapons possession.
Rapper Gucci Mane, who was present and is also managed by Antney, was handcuffed during the raid but later released, although two other men at the property were arrested and charged with possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. During the raid, cops confiscated two guns and a number of prescription drugs from the house.
And Antney is furious cops caused a scene in her son's upmarket neighborhood and claims she was offended by officers who assumed she was running a prostitution ring. She tells MTV.com, "Of course I'm not gonna sit back and be called 'the Candy Lady'. There was no prostitution. And we're not gang-affiliated."
"It had nothing to do with prostitution. The weapons they found were licensed weapons. There was under an ounce of marijuana, but it was nothing but a blunt. The other drugs were medication that was in Wacka's room from when he got hurt," she adds, "There's nothing going on for you to kick a door in. We were really surprised, but the neighbours always watch. We live in a country club, so they always watch, they always assume."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered