Rumer Willis Is New Spokesmodel of Badgley Mischka
Actress Rumer Willis is stepping into the fashion industry as the face of designer brand Badgley Mischka. The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore will front the label's new spring 2011 campaign, following in the footsteps of Carrie Underwood and Eva Longoria.
And Rumer is excited to be the line's new spokesmodel. She tells People.com, "I was thrilled and honored to be chosen to represent the Badgley Mischka brand. Working with (designers) Mark and James is an incredible opportunity."
Her father Bruce Willis recently landed similar honor. He has been chosen as the new face of a Russian bank, which claimed the actor reflected the company's values of "trust and dignity".
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?