Rumer Willis Is New Spokesmodel of Badgley Mischka
Actress Rumer Willis is stepping into the fashion industry as the face of designer brand Badgley Mischka. The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore will front the label's new spring 2011 campaign, following in the footsteps of Carrie Underwood and Eva Longoria.
And Rumer is excited to be the line's new spokesmodel. She tells People.com, "I was thrilled and honored to be chosen to represent the Badgley Mischka brand. Working with (designers) Mark and James is an incredible opportunity."
Her father Bruce Willis recently landed similar honor. He has been chosen as the new face of a Russian bank, which claimed the actor reflected the company's values of "trust and dignity".
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating