Rumer Willis Is New Spokesmodel of Badgley Mischka
Actress Rumer Willis is stepping into the fashion industry as the face of designer brand Badgley Mischka. The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore will front the label's new spring 2011 campaign, following in the footsteps of Carrie Underwood and Eva Longoria.
And Rumer is excited to be the line's new spokesmodel. She tells People.com, "I was thrilled and honored to be chosen to represent the Badgley Mischka brand. Working with (designers) Mark and James is an incredible opportunity."
Her father Bruce Willis recently landed similar honor. He has been chosen as the new face of a Russian bank, which claimed the actor reflected the company's values of "trust and dignity".
More Rumer Willis News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer