Rumer Willis Is New Spokesmodel of Badgley Mischka
Actress Rumer Willis is stepping into the fashion industry as the face of designer brand Badgley Mischka. The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore will front the label's new spring 2011 campaign, following in the footsteps of Carrie Underwood and Eva Longoria.
And Rumer is excited to be the line's new spokesmodel. She tells People.com, "I was thrilled and honored to be chosen to represent the Badgley Mischka brand. Working with (designers) Mark and James is an incredible opportunity."
Her father Bruce Willis recently landed similar honor. He has been chosen as the new face of a Russian bank, which claimed the actor reflected the company's values of "trust and dignity".
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week