Rumer Willis Is New Spokesmodel of Badgley Mischka
Actress Rumer Willis is stepping into the fashion industry as the face of designer brand Badgley Mischka. The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore will front the label's new spring 2011 campaign, following in the footsteps of Carrie Underwood and Eva Longoria.
And Rumer is excited to be the line's new spokesmodel. She tells People.com, "I was thrilled and honored to be chosen to represent the Badgley Mischka brand. Working with (designers) Mark and James is an incredible opportunity."
Her father Bruce Willis recently landed similar honor. He has been chosen as the new face of a Russian bank, which claimed the actor reflected the company's values of "trust and dignity".
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert