Elizabeth Hurley Addresses Speculations Following Marriage Split
Elizabeth Hurley is "bored" of the fuss surrounding her separation from husband Arun Nayar, and insists rumors she is preparing to file for divorce and move to Australia are untrue. The pair's relationship hit headlines in Britain on Sunday, December 12 when the News of the World reported the actress had spent two nights at a London hotel with cricket ace Shane Warne last week.
The actress has been at the center of speculation that she is set to rush through a divorce and is planning to keep all of her own money. There have also been rumors the beauty is keen to move to Warne's native Australia to be closer to her alleged new love interest.
But Hurley has taken to her Twitter.com page to blast the reports, revealing she has taken no steps towards divorce and is staying in the U.K. On her page, she writes, "Bored now of silly speculations: no one is divorcing anyone yet, no one is fighting over money & I have no plans to go to Australia. Enough!"
And the gossip is obviously getting to Hurley - she had to abandon her favorite alcoholic beverage of vodka, lime and soda after running out of the citrus fruit because she's too tired to shop. She adds, "An all time low; tonight's VLS is actually a VTS. No limes & too slothful to shop. T for tangerine."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered