Katy Perry's 'Firework' Continues Reign at Hot 100
Katy Perry is continuing to light up the U.S. pop chart - her single "Firework" is at number one for a second consecutive week. The singer keeps her pal Rihanna from climbing back to the top spot with her Drake collaboration "What's My Name?" at two, while the R&B beauty lands another hit at six with "Only Girl (In the World)".
Bruno Mars moves up to third place with "Grenade", while Pink's "Raise Your Glass" takes fourth and Ke$ha rounds out the Billboard Hot 100 top five with "We R Who We R". The highest new entry came from incarcerated rapper T.I. - his song "That's All She Wrote" debuts at 18.
Meanwhile in the U.S. albums chart, Susan Boyle's "The Gift" keeps on giving at the top of the Billboard 200, closely followed by Taylor Swift in second with "Speak Now" and the cast of "Glee" at three with their Christmas cheer. T.I.'s "No Mercy" is new at four and Daft Punk's "Tron Legacy" soundtrack is another debut at 10.
More Katy Perry News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date