Katy Perry's 'Firework' Continues Reign at Hot 100
Katy Perry is continuing to light up the U.S. pop chart - her single "Firework" is at number one for a second consecutive week. The singer keeps her pal Rihanna from climbing back to the top spot with her Drake collaboration "What's My Name?" at two, while the R&B beauty lands another hit at six with "Only Girl (In the World)".
Bruno Mars moves up to third place with "Grenade", while Pink's "Raise Your Glass" takes fourth and Ke$ha rounds out the Billboard Hot 100 top five with "We R Who We R". The highest new entry came from incarcerated rapper T.I. - his song "That's All She Wrote" debuts at 18.
Meanwhile in the U.S. albums chart, Susan Boyle's "The Gift" keeps on giving at the top of the Billboard 200, closely followed by Taylor Swift in second with "Speak Now" and the cast of "Glee" at three with their Christmas cheer. T.I.'s "No Mercy" is new at four and Daft Punk's "Tron Legacy" soundtrack is another debut at 10.
More Katy Perry News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant