Katy Perry's 'Firework' Continues Reign at Hot 100
Katy Perry is continuing to light up the U.S. pop chart - her single "Firework" is at number one for a second consecutive week. The singer keeps her pal Rihanna from climbing back to the top spot with her Drake collaboration "What's My Name?" at two, while the R&B beauty lands another hit at six with "Only Girl (In the World)".
Bruno Mars moves up to third place with "Grenade", while Pink's "Raise Your Glass" takes fourth and Ke$ha rounds out the Billboard Hot 100 top five with "We R Who We R". The highest new entry came from incarcerated rapper T.I. - his song "That's All She Wrote" debuts at 18.
Meanwhile in the U.S. albums chart, Susan Boyle's "The Gift" keeps on giving at the top of the Billboard 200, closely followed by Taylor Swift in second with "Speak Now" and the cast of "Glee" at three with their Christmas cheer. T.I.'s "No Mercy" is new at four and Daft Punk's "Tron Legacy" soundtrack is another debut at 10.
More Katy Perry News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl