Katy Perry's 'Firework' Continues Reign at Hot 100
Katy Perry is continuing to light up the U.S. pop chart - her single "Firework" is at number one for a second consecutive week. The singer keeps her pal Rihanna from climbing back to the top spot with her Drake collaboration "What's My Name?" at two, while the R&B beauty lands another hit at six with "Only Girl (In the World)".
Bruno Mars moves up to third place with "Grenade", while Pink's "Raise Your Glass" takes fourth and Ke$ha rounds out the Billboard Hot 100 top five with "We R Who We R". The highest new entry came from incarcerated rapper T.I. - his song "That's All She Wrote" debuts at 18.
Meanwhile in the U.S. albums chart, Susan Boyle's "The Gift" keeps on giving at the top of the Billboard 200, closely followed by Taylor Swift in second with "Speak Now" and the cast of "Glee" at three with their Christmas cheer. T.I.'s "No Mercy" is new at four and Daft Punk's "Tron Legacy" soundtrack is another debut at 10.
More Katy Perry News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale