Katy Perry's 'Firework' Continues Reign at Hot 100
Katy Perry is continuing to light up the U.S. pop chart - her single "Firework" is at number one for a second consecutive week. The singer keeps her pal Rihanna from climbing back to the top spot with her Drake collaboration "What's My Name?" at two, while the R&B beauty lands another hit at six with "Only Girl (In the World)".
Bruno Mars moves up to third place with "Grenade", while Pink's "Raise Your Glass" takes fourth and Ke$ha rounds out the Billboard Hot 100 top five with "We R Who We R". The highest new entry came from incarcerated rapper T.I. - his song "That's All She Wrote" debuts at 18.
Meanwhile in the U.S. albums chart, Susan Boyle's "The Gift" keeps on giving at the top of the Billboard 200, closely followed by Taylor Swift in second with "Speak Now" and the cast of "Glee" at three with their Christmas cheer. T.I.'s "No Mercy" is new at four and Daft Punk's "Tron Legacy" soundtrack is another debut at 10.
More Katy Perry News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked