Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley and More Pose for Charity
Country stars including Keith Urban, Taylor Swift and Brad Paisley have posed for specially-commissioned photographic portraits to raise money for families affected by the Nashville floods. The state of Tennessee was battered by storms in May with much of Nashville left under water, and many residents lost their homes in the disaster.
Urban, Swift and Paisley are spearheading a new charity push to raise funds for ongoing Nashville flood relief efforts by posing for portraits which will be auctioned off online. The pictures show seven stars, also including Miranda Lambert, posing at their favorite Nashville landmarks.
The musicians have also donated other items to the sale - Swift has handed over a signed guitar, while Urban offered up a backstage concert visit. Paisley tells People.com, "People are still suffering from that flood. Lots of people are still going through hell. It's important for us to pitch in where we can."
The internet auction ends on Friday, December 17.
More Keith Urban News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera