Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley and More Pose for Charity
Country stars including Keith Urban, Taylor Swift and Brad Paisley have posed for specially-commissioned photographic portraits to raise money for families affected by the Nashville floods. The state of Tennessee was battered by storms in May with much of Nashville left under water, and many residents lost their homes in the disaster.
Urban, Swift and Paisley are spearheading a new charity push to raise funds for ongoing Nashville flood relief efforts by posing for portraits which will be auctioned off online. The pictures show seven stars, also including Miranda Lambert, posing at their favorite Nashville landmarks.
The musicians have also donated other items to the sale - Swift has handed over a signed guitar, while Urban offered up a backstage concert visit. Paisley tells People.com, "People are still suffering from that flood. Lots of people are still going through hell. It's important for us to pitch in where we can."
The internet auction ends on Friday, December 17.
More Keith Urban News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos