Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley and More Pose for Charity
Country stars including Keith Urban, Taylor Swift and Brad Paisley have posed for specially-commissioned photographic portraits to raise money for families affected by the Nashville floods. The state of Tennessee was battered by storms in May with much of Nashville left under water, and many residents lost their homes in the disaster.
Urban, Swift and Paisley are spearheading a new charity push to raise funds for ongoing Nashville flood relief efforts by posing for portraits which will be auctioned off online. The pictures show seven stars, also including Miranda Lambert, posing at their favorite Nashville landmarks.
The musicians have also donated other items to the sale - Swift has handed over a signed guitar, while Urban offered up a backstage concert visit. Paisley tells People.com, "People are still suffering from that flood. Lots of people are still going through hell. It's important for us to pitch in where we can."
The internet auction ends on Friday, December 17.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones