Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley and More Pose for Charity
Country stars including Keith Urban, Taylor Swift and Brad Paisley have posed for specially-commissioned photographic portraits to raise money for families affected by the Nashville floods. The state of Tennessee was battered by storms in May with much of Nashville left under water, and many residents lost their homes in the disaster.
Urban, Swift and Paisley are spearheading a new charity push to raise funds for ongoing Nashville flood relief efforts by posing for portraits which will be auctioned off online. The pictures show seven stars, also including Miranda Lambert, posing at their favorite Nashville landmarks.
The musicians have also donated other items to the sale - Swift has handed over a signed guitar, while Urban offered up a backstage concert visit. Paisley tells People.com, "People are still suffering from that flood. Lots of people are still going through hell. It's important for us to pitch in where we can."
The internet auction ends on Friday, December 17.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016