Keith Urban, Taylor Swift, Brad Paisley and More Pose for Charity
Country stars including Keith Urban, Taylor Swift and Brad Paisley have posed for specially-commissioned photographic portraits to raise money for families affected by the Nashville floods. The state of Tennessee was battered by storms in May with much of Nashville left under water, and many residents lost their homes in the disaster.
Urban, Swift and Paisley are spearheading a new charity push to raise funds for ongoing Nashville flood relief efforts by posing for portraits which will be auctioned off online. The pictures show seven stars, also including Miranda Lambert, posing at their favorite Nashville landmarks.
The musicians have also donated other items to the sale - Swift has handed over a signed guitar, while Urban offered up a backstage concert visit. Paisley tells People.com, "People are still suffering from that flood. Lots of people are still going through hell. It's important for us to pitch in where we can."
The internet auction ends on Friday, December 17.
More Keith Urban News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia