Gucci Mane Arrested at Police Raid at Waka Flocka Flame's Home
Gucci Mane has been handcuffed at the Georgia home of hip-hop pal Waka Flocka Flame following a police raid stemming from an investigation into allegations of prostitution. Police swarmed the Henry County residence on Thursday morning, December 16.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com cops found marijuana and weapons at the scene and are investigating possible prostitution. Flame, real name Juaquin Malphurs, was not at home at the time of the raid.
However, his mother and manager Debra Antney confirms Mane, real name Radric Davis, was present and put in handcuffs. Antney, Mane's former manager, also claimed police are looking for evidence of gangs and drugs.
Further details regarding the investigation were not made available as WENN went to press.
More Gucci Mane News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money