Gucci Mane Arrested at Police Raid at Waka Flocka Flame's Home
Gucci Mane has been handcuffed at the Georgia home of hip-hop pal Waka Flocka Flame following a police raid stemming from an investigation into allegations of prostitution. Police swarmed the Henry County residence on Thursday morning, December 16.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com cops found marijuana and weapons at the scene and are investigating possible prostitution. Flame, real name Juaquin Malphurs, was not at home at the time of the raid.
However, his mother and manager Debra Antney confirms Mane, real name Radric Davis, was present and put in handcuffs. Antney, Mane's former manager, also claimed police are looking for evidence of gangs and drugs.
Further details regarding the investigation were not made available as WENN went to press.
More Gucci Mane News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!