Gucci Mane Arrested at Police Raid at Waka Flocka Flame's Home
Gucci Mane has been handcuffed at the Georgia home of hip-hop pal Waka Flocka Flame following a police raid stemming from an investigation into allegations of prostitution. Police swarmed the Henry County residence on Thursday morning, December 16.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com cops found marijuana and weapons at the scene and are investigating possible prostitution. Flame, real name Juaquin Malphurs, was not at home at the time of the raid.
However, his mother and manager Debra Antney confirms Mane, real name Radric Davis, was present and put in handcuffs. Antney, Mane's former manager, also claimed police are looking for evidence of gangs and drugs.
Further details regarding the investigation were not made available as WENN went to press.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie