Gucci Mane Arrested at Police Raid at Waka Flocka Flame's Home
Gucci Mane has been handcuffed at the Georgia home of hip-hop pal Waka Flocka Flame following a police raid stemming from an investigation into allegations of prostitution. Police swarmed the Henry County residence on Thursday morning, December 16.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com cops found marijuana and weapons at the scene and are investigating possible prostitution. Flame, real name Juaquin Malphurs, was not at home at the time of the raid.
However, his mother and manager Debra Antney confirms Mane, real name Radric Davis, was present and put in handcuffs. Antney, Mane's former manager, also claimed police are looking for evidence of gangs and drugs.
Further details regarding the investigation were not made available as WENN went to press.
More Gucci Mane News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly