Gucci Mane Arrested at Police Raid at Waka Flocka Flame's Home
Gucci Mane has been handcuffed at the Georgia home of hip-hop pal Waka Flocka Flame following a police raid stemming from an investigation into allegations of prostitution. Police swarmed the Henry County residence on Thursday morning, December 16.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ.com cops found marijuana and weapons at the scene and are investigating possible prostitution. Flame, real name Juaquin Malphurs, was not at home at the time of the raid.
However, his mother and manager Debra Antney confirms Mane, real name Radric Davis, was present and put in handcuffs. Antney, Mane's former manager, also claimed police are looking for evidence of gangs and drugs.
Further details regarding the investigation were not made available as WENN went to press.
More Gucci Mane News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?