Trey Songz Dismisses Gay Rumors: 'I Love the Ladies'
R&B singer Trey Songz has spoken out to publicly dismiss rumors he is gay. The star's sexuality has been subject to speculation over the last year following online gossip about his private life. Songz admits he was stunned when he heard the rumors and he wants his fans to know the truth.
He tells New York radio station Power 105.1, "The first I heard about it was on a blog about a year ago and I remember the actual day because I was with my manager Kevin. He said, 'Did you hear about this?' He said we ignore stuff like that but I was hot (angry) because I love the ladies. What I've learned in this business is that people will make their own reality of whatever they want to."
"What I encourage my fans to do, and people that just have a sensible mind... you can't allow whatever someone else says to be your truth. Just because it's written on an internet blog that has so many viewers or so many hits it doesn't make it true. I just keep living my life, you know the truth always comes to light."
More Trey Songz News
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler