Tom Cruise Thanked Dubai Sheikh for Hospitality
Tom Cruise has written an open letter to Sheikh Mohammed of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) thanking him for his hospitality during filming of the latest "Mission: Impossible" movie in Dubai. The Hollywood actor has been shooting "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" in the sun-soaked city and was recently pictured dangling from the top of the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa, for a daring sky-high stunt.
Cruise has thanked the ruler for assisting the film crew and reveals he enjoyed seeing the sights of Dubai with his family during the trip. In an open letter posted on his official website, Cruise writes, "We just wrapped shooting MI: Ghost Protocol in Dubai and I would like to take this opportunity to extend a sincere thank you to His Highness Sheikh Mohammad (sic) and the team he assembled to assist us with our very successful and productive time in his Emirate."
"Dubai is an exceptionally beautiful and very family friendly location. My family and I spent our evenings at the water park, go-karting, indoor skiing, shopping, scuba diving, camel riding, desert dune bashing, and we still didn't fit in all that there is to enjoy! The warmth, hospitality and generosity of spirit extended to all of us by His Highness and the people of Dubai will long be remembered and appreciated."
"We could not have accomplished all that we needed to get done without the hard work and dedication of our Dubai and Prague crews. It was a great pleasure working with all of you; you did a fantastic job! My family and I send our warmest wishes for the coming holidays and continued good health and prosperity in the coming year."
More Tom Cruise News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce