Justin Bieber Helps Providing Schools for Underprivileged Kids Around the World
Justin Bieber is celebrating after helping charity bosses provide more than 20 schools for underprivileged kids around the world. The "Baby" hitmaker is a dedicated supporter of Pencils of Promise, which helps to build educational establishments for needy children across the globe.
And he's delighted his efforts to help publicize the charity have paid off - officials have announced they have now founded 20 schools for poverty-hit kids. Taking to his Twitter.com blog, Bieber writes, "AWESOME!! We have 2GETHER built 20 SCHOOLS for Kids in Need!! We can MAKEACHANGE!! @pencilsofpromis (sic) great job."
And bosses at the charity are equally impressed with Bieber's work on their behalf - in a video message posted online, Pencils of Promise founder Adam Braun says, "Hey - J.B. Fever Team!... I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys... It still means a lot to me that you believed in Pencils of Promise from the very start... Now we have more than 20 schools we have built together. Just wanted to say that I'm really excited about everything we are doing together."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie