Justin Bieber Helps Providing Schools for Underprivileged Kids Around the World
Justin Bieber is celebrating after helping charity bosses provide more than 20 schools for underprivileged kids around the world. The "Baby" hitmaker is a dedicated supporter of Pencils of Promise, which helps to build educational establishments for needy children across the globe.
And he's delighted his efforts to help publicize the charity have paid off - officials have announced they have now founded 20 schools for poverty-hit kids. Taking to his Twitter.com blog, Bieber writes, "AWESOME!! We have 2GETHER built 20 SCHOOLS for Kids in Need!! We can MAKEACHANGE!! @pencilsofpromis (sic) great job."
And bosses at the charity are equally impressed with Bieber's work on their behalf - in a video message posted online, Pencils of Promise founder Adam Braun says, "Hey - J.B. Fever Team!... I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys... It still means a lot to me that you believed in Pencils of Promise from the very start... Now we have more than 20 schools we have built together. Just wanted to say that I'm really excited about everything we are doing together."
More Justin Bieber News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'