Justin Bieber Helps Providing Schools for Underprivileged Kids Around the World
Justin Bieber is celebrating after helping charity bosses provide more than 20 schools for underprivileged kids around the world. The "Baby" hitmaker is a dedicated supporter of Pencils of Promise, which helps to build educational establishments for needy children across the globe.
And he's delighted his efforts to help publicize the charity have paid off - officials have announced they have now founded 20 schools for poverty-hit kids. Taking to his Twitter.com blog, Bieber writes, "AWESOME!! We have 2GETHER built 20 SCHOOLS for Kids in Need!! We can MAKEACHANGE!! @pencilsofpromis (sic) great job."
And bosses at the charity are equally impressed with Bieber's work on their behalf - in a video message posted online, Pencils of Promise founder Adam Braun says, "Hey - J.B. Fever Team!... I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys... It still means a lot to me that you believed in Pencils of Promise from the very start... Now we have more than 20 schools we have built together. Just wanted to say that I'm really excited about everything we are doing together."
More Justin Bieber News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season