Bruno Mars' Court Date Pushed Back to February 2011
R&B singer Bruno Mars' court date to face a felony charge of drug possession has been postponed for a second time. The "Just the Way You Are" star was arrested in Las Vegas in September this year after a bathroom attendant at the Hard Rock Hotel allegedly caught him with a bag of white powder, which tested positive for cocaine.
Mars, real name Peter Hernandez, was due to appear in a Sin City courtroom on November 18 but his lawyer asked for the date to be rescheduled. At the rearranged hearing on Tuesday, December 14, the singer's legal aid asked the judge to push back the court date again to allow Mars' Los Angeles-based lawyer to take part in the case.
The new date is now set for February 4, 2011.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie