Bruno Mars' Court Date Pushed Back to February 2011
R&B singer Bruno Mars' court date to face a felony charge of drug possession has been postponed for a second time. The "Just the Way You Are" star was arrested in Las Vegas in September this year after a bathroom attendant at the Hard Rock Hotel allegedly caught him with a bag of white powder, which tested positive for cocaine.
Mars, real name Peter Hernandez, was due to appear in a Sin City courtroom on November 18 but his lawyer asked for the date to be rescheduled. At the rearranged hearing on Tuesday, December 14, the singer's legal aid asked the judge to push back the court date again to allow Mars' Los Angeles-based lawyer to take part in the case.
The new date is now set for February 4, 2011.
More Bruno Mars News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'