Bruno Mars' Court Date Pushed Back to February 2011
R&B singer Bruno Mars' court date to face a felony charge of drug possession has been postponed for a second time. The "Just the Way You Are" star was arrested in Las Vegas in September this year after a bathroom attendant at the Hard Rock Hotel allegedly caught him with a bag of white powder, which tested positive for cocaine.
Mars, real name Peter Hernandez, was due to appear in a Sin City courtroom on November 18 but his lawyer asked for the date to be rescheduled. At the rearranged hearing on Tuesday, December 14, the singer's legal aid asked the judge to push back the court date again to allow Mars' Los Angeles-based lawyer to take part in the case.
The new date is now set for February 4, 2011.
More Bruno Mars News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered