Bruno Mars' Court Date Pushed Back to February 2011
R&B singer Bruno Mars' court date to face a felony charge of drug possession has been postponed for a second time. The "Just the Way You Are" star was arrested in Las Vegas in September this year after a bathroom attendant at the Hard Rock Hotel allegedly caught him with a bag of white powder, which tested positive for cocaine.
Mars, real name Peter Hernandez, was due to appear in a Sin City courtroom on November 18 but his lawyer asked for the date to be rescheduled. At the rearranged hearing on Tuesday, December 14, the singer's legal aid asked the judge to push back the court date again to allow Mars' Los Angeles-based lawyer to take part in the case.
The new date is now set for February 4, 2011.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'