Bruno Mars' Court Date Pushed Back to February 2011
R&B singer Bruno Mars' court date to face a felony charge of drug possession has been postponed for a second time. The "Just the Way You Are" star was arrested in Las Vegas in September this year after a bathroom attendant at the Hard Rock Hotel allegedly caught him with a bag of white powder, which tested positive for cocaine.
Mars, real name Peter Hernandez, was due to appear in a Sin City courtroom on November 18 but his lawyer asked for the date to be rescheduled. At the rearranged hearing on Tuesday, December 14, the singer's legal aid asked the judge to push back the court date again to allow Mars' Los Angeles-based lawyer to take part in the case.
The new date is now set for February 4, 2011.
More Bruno Mars News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier