Shannen Doherty Would Get Married for Third Time for Kids
Twice-divorced Shannen Doherty would consider walking down the aisle for a third time - because she's eager to have kids. The "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress has had two-short lived marriages; her first to George Hamilton's son Ashley ended in divorce in 1994 while her second to Rick Solomon was annulled after just nine months in 2003.
But despite her bad experiences, Doherty, 39, would love to give marriage another chance - and yearns for a long-lasting union like her parents.
She tells People.com, "I would consider getting married again because I want kids. That's why I would do it. I believe in marriage as a whole because my parents were married for 43 years, so I have the best example in the world of what marriage can be."
More Shannen Doherty News
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech