Shannen Doherty Would Get Married for Third Time for Kids
Twice-divorced Shannen Doherty would consider walking down the aisle for a third time - because she's eager to have kids. The "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress has had two-short lived marriages; her first to George Hamilton's son Ashley ended in divorce in 1994 while her second to Rick Solomon was annulled after just nine months in 2003.
But despite her bad experiences, Doherty, 39, would love to give marriage another chance - and yearns for a long-lasting union like her parents.
She tells People.com, "I would consider getting married again because I want kids. That's why I would do it. I believe in marriage as a whole because my parents were married for 43 years, so I have the best example in the world of what marriage can be."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival