Shannen Doherty Would Get Married for Third Time for Kids
Twice-divorced Shannen Doherty would consider walking down the aisle for a third time - because she's eager to have kids. The "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress has had two-short lived marriages; her first to George Hamilton's son Ashley ended in divorce in 1994 while her second to Rick Solomon was annulled after just nine months in 2003.
But despite her bad experiences, Doherty, 39, would love to give marriage another chance - and yearns for a long-lasting union like her parents.
She tells People.com, "I would consider getting married again because I want kids. That's why I would do it. I believe in marriage as a whole because my parents were married for 43 years, so I have the best example in the world of what marriage can be."
More Shannen Doherty News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'