Shannen Doherty Would Get Married for Third Time for Kids
Twice-divorced Shannen Doherty would consider walking down the aisle for a third time - because she's eager to have kids. The "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress has had two-short lived marriages; her first to George Hamilton's son Ashley ended in divorce in 1994 while her second to Rick Solomon was annulled after just nine months in 2003.
But despite her bad experiences, Doherty, 39, would love to give marriage another chance - and yearns for a long-lasting union like her parents.
She tells People.com, "I would consider getting married again because I want kids. That's why I would do it. I believe in marriage as a whole because my parents were married for 43 years, so I have the best example in the world of what marriage can be."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'