Shannen Doherty Would Get Married for Third Time for Kids
Twice-divorced Shannen Doherty would consider walking down the aisle for a third time - because she's eager to have kids. The "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress has had two-short lived marriages; her first to George Hamilton's son Ashley ended in divorce in 1994 while her second to Rick Solomon was annulled after just nine months in 2003.
But despite her bad experiences, Doherty, 39, would love to give marriage another chance - and yearns for a long-lasting union like her parents.
She tells People.com, "I would consider getting married again because I want kids. That's why I would do it. I believe in marriage as a whole because my parents were married for 43 years, so I have the best example in the world of what marriage can be."
More Shannen Doherty News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments