Jenny McCarthy Hoping to Return to 'Two and a Half Men'
Actress Jenny McCarthy is keeping her fingers crossed for a future return to Charlie Sheen's hit TV comedy "Two and a Half Men" - because screenwriters chose not to kill off her character.
The busty blonde recently reprised her guest role as Sheen's con artist girlfriend on the show, but her stint came to an end earlier this month when the characters broke up. But McCarthy is hoping the door will always be open for a comeback because she had so much fun filming with the cast and crew.
She says, "They didn't kill me, so I take it as I might be back. I had a great time on the show, it was a fun character to play... We had a really good time, he's a great guy. He was so super cool, sweet."
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels