Jenny McCarthy Hoping to Return to 'Two and a Half Men'
Actress Jenny McCarthy is keeping her fingers crossed for a future return to Charlie Sheen's hit TV comedy "Two and a Half Men" - because screenwriters chose not to kill off her character.
The busty blonde recently reprised her guest role as Sheen's con artist girlfriend on the show, but her stint came to an end earlier this month when the characters broke up. But McCarthy is hoping the door will always be open for a comeback because she had so much fun filming with the cast and crew.
She says, "They didn't kill me, so I take it as I might be back. I had a great time on the show, it was a fun character to play... We had a really good time, he's a great guy. He was so super cool, sweet."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video