Jenny McCarthy Hoping to Return to 'Two and a Half Men'
Actress Jenny McCarthy is keeping her fingers crossed for a future return to Charlie Sheen's hit TV comedy "Two and a Half Men" - because screenwriters chose not to kill off her character.
The busty blonde recently reprised her guest role as Sheen's con artist girlfriend on the show, but her stint came to an end earlier this month when the characters broke up. But McCarthy is hoping the door will always be open for a comeback because she had so much fun filming with the cast and crew.
She says, "They didn't kill me, so I take it as I might be back. I had a great time on the show, it was a fun character to play... We had a really good time, he's a great guy. He was so super cool, sweet."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant