Jenny McCarthy Hoping to Return to 'Two and a Half Men'
Actress Jenny McCarthy is keeping her fingers crossed for a future return to Charlie Sheen's hit TV comedy "Two and a Half Men" - because screenwriters chose not to kill off her character.
The busty blonde recently reprised her guest role as Sheen's con artist girlfriend on the show, but her stint came to an end earlier this month when the characters broke up. But McCarthy is hoping the door will always be open for a comeback because she had so much fun filming with the cast and crew.
She says, "They didn't kill me, so I take it as I might be back. I had a great time on the show, it was a fun character to play... We had a really good time, he's a great guy. He was so super cool, sweet."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked