Melissa Gilbert Slams Miley Cyrus for Seeking Attention
Former "Little House on the Prairie" star Melissa Gilbert has questioned Miley Cyrus' motives for allowing her pal to film her smoking a bong - insisting the teen superstar "wanted to get caught".
The 18-year-old "Hannah Montana" star sparked outrage last week after film footage of her smoking a huge pipe, allegedly containing the legal high Salvia, hit the web. The video has led to Cyrus being slammed by anti-drugs groups, but Gilbert - who has battled alcoholism and substance abuse issues in the past - is adamant the star meant for fans to see the footage of her intoxicated.
She tells AOL News, "These days, everyone with a cellphone is a paparazzo. How high do you have to be to let a friend film you? I think she wanted to get caught." And Gilbert has her own doubts about whether the substance in the bong was really Salvia. She adds, "That's bulls**t! I think it was marijuana."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby