Melissa Gilbert Slams Miley Cyrus for Seeking Attention
Former "Little House on the Prairie" star Melissa Gilbert has questioned Miley Cyrus' motives for allowing her pal to film her smoking a bong - insisting the teen superstar "wanted to get caught".
The 18-year-old "Hannah Montana" star sparked outrage last week after film footage of her smoking a huge pipe, allegedly containing the legal high Salvia, hit the web. The video has led to Cyrus being slammed by anti-drugs groups, but Gilbert - who has battled alcoholism and substance abuse issues in the past - is adamant the star meant for fans to see the footage of her intoxicated.
She tells AOL News, "These days, everyone with a cellphone is a paparazzo. How high do you have to be to let a friend film you? I think she wanted to get caught." And Gilbert has her own doubts about whether the substance in the bong was really Salvia. She adds, "That's bulls**t! I think it was marijuana."
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women