Melissa Gilbert Slams Miley Cyrus for Seeking Attention
Former "Little House on the Prairie" star Melissa Gilbert has questioned Miley Cyrus' motives for allowing her pal to film her smoking a bong - insisting the teen superstar "wanted to get caught".
The 18-year-old "Hannah Montana" star sparked outrage last week after film footage of her smoking a huge pipe, allegedly containing the legal high Salvia, hit the web. The video has led to Cyrus being slammed by anti-drugs groups, but Gilbert - who has battled alcoholism and substance abuse issues in the past - is adamant the star meant for fans to see the footage of her intoxicated.
She tells AOL News, "These days, everyone with a cellphone is a paparazzo. How high do you have to be to let a friend film you? I think she wanted to get caught." And Gilbert has her own doubts about whether the substance in the bong was really Salvia. She adds, "That's bulls**t! I think it was marijuana."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal