Melissa Gilbert Slams Miley Cyrus for Seeking Attention
Former "Little House on the Prairie" star Melissa Gilbert has questioned Miley Cyrus' motives for allowing her pal to film her smoking a bong - insisting the teen superstar "wanted to get caught".
The 18-year-old "Hannah Montana" star sparked outrage last week after film footage of her smoking a huge pipe, allegedly containing the legal high Salvia, hit the web. The video has led to Cyrus being slammed by anti-drugs groups, but Gilbert - who has battled alcoholism and substance abuse issues in the past - is adamant the star meant for fans to see the footage of her intoxicated.
She tells AOL News, "These days, everyone with a cellphone is a paparazzo. How high do you have to be to let a friend film you? I think she wanted to get caught." And Gilbert has her own doubts about whether the substance in the bong was really Salvia. She adds, "That's bulls**t! I think it was marijuana."
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover