Bret Michaels Is Scared of Marriage
Rocker Bret Michaels is putting off the idea of marrying his longtime girlfriend Kristi Gibson because he fears a proposal will "ruin" their romance. The Poison singer has heaped praise on his on/off lover of 16 years since fighting back from the brink of death earlier this year when he was hospitalized for a brain haemorrhage and a mild stroke.
Michaels was forced to deny reports he had popped the question to Gibson in July, insisting they are "a work in progress", and he admits he's scared of changing the dynamics of their relationship with a big wedding.
He tells People magazine, "I respect marriage, but it's the leading cause of divorce! I still get a little sweaty about the marriage thing. I don't want to ruin our relationship by getting engaged and suddenly feeling like, 'This really isn't what I wanted; I just wanted to stay where we were.'"
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3