Bret Michaels Is Scared of Marriage
Rocker Bret Michaels is putting off the idea of marrying his longtime girlfriend Kristi Gibson because he fears a proposal will "ruin" their romance. The Poison singer has heaped praise on his on/off lover of 16 years since fighting back from the brink of death earlier this year when he was hospitalized for a brain haemorrhage and a mild stroke.
Michaels was forced to deny reports he had popped the question to Gibson in July, insisting they are "a work in progress", and he admits he's scared of changing the dynamics of their relationship with a big wedding.
He tells People magazine, "I respect marriage, but it's the leading cause of divorce! I still get a little sweaty about the marriage thing. I don't want to ruin our relationship by getting engaged and suddenly feeling like, 'This really isn't what I wanted; I just wanted to stay where we were.'"
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck