Camille Donatacci Denies Sex Tape Rumor With Kelsey Grammer
Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife Camille Donatacci has blasted rumors she's using a sex tape of the former couple to secure a bigger divorce settlement from the "Frasier" star, insisting no such film exists. The model/actress split from her husband of 13 years in July and they are currently in the midst of making their break up legal.
Tabloid reports recently claimed Donatacci was in possession of an explicit adult video featuring the pair getting intimate, and had been using the tape as a bribe to land more cash from Grammer. But Donatucci has slammed the allegations.
She tells TMZ.com, "Quite simply, no tape exists of Kelsey and I having sex. And tabloid reports of me using it as a negotiating tool are a lie. Contrary to reports, I am proud of the way Kelsey and I are handling the divorce - with a shared concern for the kids and with great respect for each other and what we had together."
Grammer has since moved on with new girlfriend Kayte Walsh and the couple confirmed its plans to wed earlier this month.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala