Gallagher Brothers Haven't Talked Since Oasis Split
Liam Gallagher is still not speaking to his brother Noel Gallagher - almost 18 months after they split up Oasis. The British band fell apart in August 2009 after singer Liam and guitarist Noel had a furious bust-up backstage before a concert in Paris, France.
Noel quit the group in a fury after the argument - and Liam, who went on to form Beady Eye with the remaining members of Oasis, has revealed the warring siblings are still not on speaking terms. Asked by British magazine NME what the brothers' "relationship" is like now, Liam replied, "I haven't got one with him."
And when asked whether his elder sibling has heard Beady Eye's upcoming debut album, he adds, "Don't know. Don't care."
Liam is not the only former member of Oasis who has been snubbed by Noel - guitarist Gem Archer says, "I'll see him every now and again. I mean, he's a mate, and I was close with him for 10 years. But at the moment, it's mostly just texts and things like that."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed