Gallagher Brothers Haven't Talked Since Oasis Split
Liam Gallagher is still not speaking to his brother Noel Gallagher - almost 18 months after they split up Oasis. The British band fell apart in August 2009 after singer Liam and guitarist Noel had a furious bust-up backstage before a concert in Paris, France.
Noel quit the group in a fury after the argument - and Liam, who went on to form Beady Eye with the remaining members of Oasis, has revealed the warring siblings are still not on speaking terms. Asked by British magazine NME what the brothers' "relationship" is like now, Liam replied, "I haven't got one with him."
And when asked whether his elder sibling has heard Beady Eye's upcoming debut album, he adds, "Don't know. Don't care."
Liam is not the only former member of Oasis who has been snubbed by Noel - guitarist Gem Archer says, "I'll see him every now and again. I mean, he's a mate, and I was close with him for 10 years. But at the moment, it's mostly just texts and things like that."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media