Gallagher Brothers Haven't Talked Since Oasis Split
Liam Gallagher is still not speaking to his brother Noel Gallagher - almost 18 months after they split up Oasis. The British band fell apart in August 2009 after singer Liam and guitarist Noel had a furious bust-up backstage before a concert in Paris, France.
Noel quit the group in a fury after the argument - and Liam, who went on to form Beady Eye with the remaining members of Oasis, has revealed the warring siblings are still not on speaking terms. Asked by British magazine NME what the brothers' "relationship" is like now, Liam replied, "I haven't got one with him."
And when asked whether his elder sibling has heard Beady Eye's upcoming debut album, he adds, "Don't know. Don't care."
Liam is not the only former member of Oasis who has been snubbed by Noel - guitarist Gem Archer says, "I'll see him every now and again. I mean, he's a mate, and I was close with him for 10 years. But at the moment, it's mostly just texts and things like that."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding