Gallagher Brothers Haven't Talked Since Oasis Split
Liam Gallagher is still not speaking to his brother Noel Gallagher - almost 18 months after they split up Oasis. The British band fell apart in August 2009 after singer Liam and guitarist Noel had a furious bust-up backstage before a concert in Paris, France.
Noel quit the group in a fury after the argument - and Liam, who went on to form Beady Eye with the remaining members of Oasis, has revealed the warring siblings are still not on speaking terms. Asked by British magazine NME what the brothers' "relationship" is like now, Liam replied, "I haven't got one with him."
And when asked whether his elder sibling has heard Beady Eye's upcoming debut album, he adds, "Don't know. Don't care."
Liam is not the only former member of Oasis who has been snubbed by Noel - guitarist Gem Archer says, "I'll see him every now and again. I mean, he's a mate, and I was close with him for 10 years. But at the moment, it's mostly just texts and things like that."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen