Black Eyed Peas' Taboo Helping Son in Music Industry
Black Eyed Peas star Taboo is preparing for his son to follow him into the music industry - the teenager wants to become a DJ. The "I Gotta Feeling" hitmaker is father to 17-year-old Josh, who is currently looking at college courses to continue his education.
But Taboo admits the teen is passionate about becoming a beatmaker and he's encouraging the youngster to pursue his musical ambition. He tells USmagazine.com, "I'm dealing with (ambition) right now with my seventeen-year-old son Josh. We are looking at colleges, but he's also going to pursue his DJ career, which is his passion."
"I'm not going to take away the fire from him, because of what I want. It's about what he feels in his heart and what he's capable of doing. If my mom would have believed in me like that, we would have had a tighter connection."
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'