Black Eyed Peas' Taboo Helping Son in Music Industry
Black Eyed Peas star Taboo is preparing for his son to follow him into the music industry - the teenager wants to become a DJ. The "I Gotta Feeling" hitmaker is father to 17-year-old Josh, who is currently looking at college courses to continue his education.
But Taboo admits the teen is passionate about becoming a beatmaker and he's encouraging the youngster to pursue his musical ambition. He tells USmagazine.com, "I'm dealing with (ambition) right now with my seventeen-year-old son Josh. We are looking at colleges, but he's also going to pursue his DJ career, which is his passion."
"I'm not going to take away the fire from him, because of what I want. It's about what he feels in his heart and what he's capable of doing. If my mom would have believed in me like that, we would have had a tighter connection."
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert