Black Eyed Peas' Taboo Helping Son in Music Industry
Black Eyed Peas star Taboo is preparing for his son to follow him into the music industry - the teenager wants to become a DJ. The "I Gotta Feeling" hitmaker is father to 17-year-old Josh, who is currently looking at college courses to continue his education.
But Taboo admits the teen is passionate about becoming a beatmaker and he's encouraging the youngster to pursue his musical ambition. He tells USmagazine.com, "I'm dealing with (ambition) right now with my seventeen-year-old son Josh. We are looking at colleges, but he's also going to pursue his DJ career, which is his passion."
"I'm not going to take away the fire from him, because of what I want. It's about what he feels in his heart and what he's capable of doing. If my mom would have believed in me like that, we would have had a tighter connection."
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot