Black Eyed Peas' Taboo Helping Son in Music Industry
Black Eyed Peas star Taboo is preparing for his son to follow him into the music industry - the teenager wants to become a DJ. The "I Gotta Feeling" hitmaker is father to 17-year-old Josh, who is currently looking at college courses to continue his education.
But Taboo admits the teen is passionate about becoming a beatmaker and he's encouraging the youngster to pursue his musical ambition. He tells USmagazine.com, "I'm dealing with (ambition) right now with my seventeen-year-old son Josh. We are looking at colleges, but he's also going to pursue his DJ career, which is his passion."
"I'm not going to take away the fire from him, because of what I want. It's about what he feels in his heart and what he's capable of doing. If my mom would have believed in me like that, we would have had a tighter connection."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story