Black Eyed Peas' Taboo Helping Son in Music Industry
Black Eyed Peas star Taboo is preparing for his son to follow him into the music industry - the teenager wants to become a DJ. The "I Gotta Feeling" hitmaker is father to 17-year-old Josh, who is currently looking at college courses to continue his education.
But Taboo admits the teen is passionate about becoming a beatmaker and he's encouraging the youngster to pursue his musical ambition. He tells USmagazine.com, "I'm dealing with (ambition) right now with my seventeen-year-old son Josh. We are looking at colleges, but he's also going to pursue his DJ career, which is his passion."
"I'm not going to take away the fire from him, because of what I want. It's about what he feels in his heart and what he's capable of doing. If my mom would have believed in me like that, we would have had a tighter connection."
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest