Wynnona Judd In Love With Mystery Rock Star
Country music star Wynnona Judd has a secret "rock star" boyfriend - and admits she harbored a crush on him for the last 25 years. The 46-year-old singer has been married twice and has two children with her first husband, Arch Kelley.
She filed for divorce from her second, D. R. Roach, after he was accused of sexual assaulting a pre-teen and was later convicted of sexual battery. Judd admits she's put her turbulent love life behind her now and has found happiness with an unnamed boyfriend in the music industry, but she won't reveal her mystery lover's identity until her upcoming reality TV show "The Judds" airs next year.
She tells Larry King, "I'm very much in love, and it's going to come out on the show in March... I ain't telling you (who he is)... (I've known him for) 25 years... I had a crush on him when he was 18... He's a rock star."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'