Wynnona Judd In Love With Mystery Rock Star
Country music star Wynnona Judd has a secret "rock star" boyfriend - and admits she harbored a crush on him for the last 25 years. The 46-year-old singer has been married twice and has two children with her first husband, Arch Kelley.
She filed for divorce from her second, D. R. Roach, after he was accused of sexual assaulting a pre-teen and was later convicted of sexual battery. Judd admits she's put her turbulent love life behind her now and has found happiness with an unnamed boyfriend in the music industry, but she won't reveal her mystery lover's identity until her upcoming reality TV show "The Judds" airs next year.
She tells Larry King, "I'm very much in love, and it's going to come out on the show in March... I ain't telling you (who he is)... (I've known him for) 25 years... I had a crush on him when he was 18... He's a rock star."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March