Jessie J Is Brit Awards Critics' Choice
Young British singer Jessie J has been tipped for success in 2011 after winning the Brit Awards Critics' Choice prize. The 22-year-old pop star follows in the footsteps of Adele, Florence and the Machine and last year's winner Ellie Goulding by taking the coveted trophy, which is voted for by 100 newspaper, magazine and website editors and TV and radio producers.
Jessie J will receive the honor at the Brit Awards ceremony in London in February next year. The singer responded to the honor with much joy, writing on her Twitter, "I WON!!! Omg omg omg omg omg."
In the process, the Essex-born singer beat James Blake and The Vaccines to the award, with the other nominees coming second and third respectively.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image