Matthew Morrison to Tour During 'Glee' Break Next Year
Matthew Morrison has no plans to relax when he finishes filming the current series of "Glee" - he's heading out on a world tour. The singer/actor plays popular teacher Will Schuester in the all-singing, all-dancing show, which is currently in its second season.
The "Glee" cast will take a break when filming wraps in April 2011 - and Morrison has revealed he's heading out on the road to promote his debut solo album, "Bringing It to the Masses", which is due for release next year.
He tells Extra, "I go right into rehearsals after Christmas. This is the only time I have off, really... When Glee goes on our hiatus (sic) in April, I'm gonna start doing a big tour."
Matthew Morrison inked a record deal with Mercury Records.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed