Matthew Morrison to Tour During 'Glee' Break Next Year
Matthew Morrison has no plans to relax when he finishes filming the current series of "Glee" - he's heading out on a world tour. The singer/actor plays popular teacher Will Schuester in the all-singing, all-dancing show, which is currently in its second season.
The "Glee" cast will take a break when filming wraps in April 2011 - and Morrison has revealed he's heading out on the road to promote his debut solo album, "Bringing It to the Masses", which is due for release next year.
He tells Extra, "I go right into rehearsals after Christmas. This is the only time I have off, really... When Glee goes on our hiatus (sic) in April, I'm gonna start doing a big tour."
Matthew Morrison inked a record deal with Mercury Records.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards