Matthew Morrison to Tour During 'Glee' Break Next Year
Matthew Morrison has no plans to relax when he finishes filming the current series of "Glee" - he's heading out on a world tour. The singer/actor plays popular teacher Will Schuester in the all-singing, all-dancing show, which is currently in its second season.
The "Glee" cast will take a break when filming wraps in April 2011 - and Morrison has revealed he's heading out on the road to promote his debut solo album, "Bringing It to the Masses", which is due for release next year.
He tells Extra, "I go right into rehearsals after Christmas. This is the only time I have off, really... When Glee goes on our hiatus (sic) in April, I'm gonna start doing a big tour."
Matthew Morrison inked a record deal with Mercury Records.
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'