Matthew Morrison to Tour During 'Glee' Break Next Year
Matthew Morrison has no plans to relax when he finishes filming the current series of "Glee" - he's heading out on a world tour. The singer/actor plays popular teacher Will Schuester in the all-singing, all-dancing show, which is currently in its second season.
The "Glee" cast will take a break when filming wraps in April 2011 - and Morrison has revealed he's heading out on the road to promote his debut solo album, "Bringing It to the Masses", which is due for release next year.
He tells Extra, "I go right into rehearsals after Christmas. This is the only time I have off, really... When Glee goes on our hiatus (sic) in April, I'm gonna start doing a big tour."
Matthew Morrison inked a record deal with Mercury Records.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch