Matthew Morrison to Tour During 'Glee' Break Next Year
Matthew Morrison has no plans to relax when he finishes filming the current series of "Glee" - he's heading out on a world tour. The singer/actor plays popular teacher Will Schuester in the all-singing, all-dancing show, which is currently in its second season.
The "Glee" cast will take a break when filming wraps in April 2011 - and Morrison has revealed he's heading out on the road to promote his debut solo album, "Bringing It to the Masses", which is due for release next year.
He tells Extra, "I go right into rehearsals after Christmas. This is the only time I have off, really... When Glee goes on our hiatus (sic) in April, I'm gonna start doing a big tour."
Matthew Morrison inked a record deal with Mercury Records.
More Matthew Morrison News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell