Video: Justin Bieber Stops Girl Fight in His Concert
Justin Bieber halted his show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Monday night, December 13 after a fight broke out in the audience - over the singer's towel. The teen sensation was performing for fans in the city when he offered up the fluffy cloth to one lucky lady in the audience, but others around the woman tried to grab it from her.
A scuffle broke out as Bieber began singing his hit track "Baby" - and he stopped the set until the crowd chaos ended. He said, "Wait, wait, stop, stop! You can't fight over it. Don't fight over it. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Let go - give it to her!"
Bieber began the performance again, but had to stop during the intro because he was laughing so much - and the audience sang the lyrics while he composed himself.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season