Video: Justin Bieber Stops Girl Fight in His Concert
Justin Bieber halted his show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Monday night, December 13 after a fight broke out in the audience - over the singer's towel. The teen sensation was performing for fans in the city when he offered up the fluffy cloth to one lucky lady in the audience, but others around the woman tried to grab it from her.
A scuffle broke out as Bieber began singing his hit track "Baby" - and he stopped the set until the crowd chaos ended. He said, "Wait, wait, stop, stop! You can't fight over it. Don't fight over it. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Let go - give it to her!"
Bieber began the performance again, but had to stop during the intro because he was laughing so much - and the audience sang the lyrics while he composed himself.
More Justin Bieber News
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose