Video: Justin Bieber Stops Girl Fight in His Concert
Justin Bieber halted his show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Monday night, December 13 after a fight broke out in the audience - over the singer's towel. The teen sensation was performing for fans in the city when he offered up the fluffy cloth to one lucky lady in the audience, but others around the woman tried to grab it from her.
A scuffle broke out as Bieber began singing his hit track "Baby" - and he stopped the set until the crowd chaos ended. He said, "Wait, wait, stop, stop! You can't fight over it. Don't fight over it. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Let go - give it to her!"
Bieber began the performance again, but had to stop during the intro because he was laughing so much - and the audience sang the lyrics while he composed himself.
More Justin Bieber News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March