Video: Justin Bieber Stops Girl Fight in His Concert
Justin Bieber halted his show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on Monday night, December 13 after a fight broke out in the audience - over the singer's towel. The teen sensation was performing for fans in the city when he offered up the fluffy cloth to one lucky lady in the audience, but others around the woman tried to grab it from her.
A scuffle broke out as Bieber began singing his hit track "Baby" - and he stopped the set until the crowd chaos ended. He said, "Wait, wait, stop, stop! You can't fight over it. Don't fight over it. I don't want anyone to get hurt. Let go - give it to her!"
Bieber began the performance again, but had to stop during the intro because he was laughing so much - and the audience sang the lyrics while he composed himself.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says