Jason Wahler Hit With Lawsuit by His Publicist
Reality TV star Jason Wahler is facing a lawsuit from his publicists after allegedly failing to pay his bill for their services. The former "The Hills" star is said to owe executives at P3R Publicity $5,000 for their work in raising his profile and they've filed papers in Los Angeles County small claims court to retrieve the cash.
The bosses allege Wahler breached his contract - but insist they're "not entirely shocked" by his behavior. A spokesperson for P3R tells TMZ.com, "Considering Jason Wahler's track record, P3R is disappointed but not entirely shocked by his lack of honor and irresponsible behavior. Perhaps his next reality show should be VH1's Charm School."
Back in May, Jason Wahler was sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to drink driving charges. He was also ordered to attend an alcohol-offender program.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer