Jason Wahler Hit With Lawsuit by His Publicist
Reality TV star Jason Wahler is facing a lawsuit from his publicists after allegedly failing to pay his bill for their services. The former "The Hills" star is said to owe executives at P3R Publicity $5,000 for their work in raising his profile and they've filed papers in Los Angeles County small claims court to retrieve the cash.
The bosses allege Wahler breached his contract - but insist they're "not entirely shocked" by his behavior. A spokesperson for P3R tells TMZ.com, "Considering Jason Wahler's track record, P3R is disappointed but not entirely shocked by his lack of honor and irresponsible behavior. Perhaps his next reality show should be VH1's Charm School."
Back in May, Jason Wahler was sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to drink driving charges. He was also ordered to attend an alcohol-offender program.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly