Jason Wahler Hit With Lawsuit by His Publicist
Reality TV star Jason Wahler is facing a lawsuit from his publicists after allegedly failing to pay his bill for their services. The former "The Hills" star is said to owe executives at P3R Publicity $5,000 for their work in raising his profile and they've filed papers in Los Angeles County small claims court to retrieve the cash.
The bosses allege Wahler breached his contract - but insist they're "not entirely shocked" by his behavior. A spokesperson for P3R tells TMZ.com, "Considering Jason Wahler's track record, P3R is disappointed but not entirely shocked by his lack of honor and irresponsible behavior. Perhaps his next reality show should be VH1's Charm School."
Back in May, Jason Wahler was sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to drink driving charges. He was also ordered to attend an alcohol-offender program.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards