Jason Wahler Hit With Lawsuit by His Publicist
Reality TV star Jason Wahler is facing a lawsuit from his publicists after allegedly failing to pay his bill for their services. The former "The Hills" star is said to owe executives at P3R Publicity $5,000 for their work in raising his profile and they've filed papers in Los Angeles County small claims court to retrieve the cash.
The bosses allege Wahler breached his contract - but insist they're "not entirely shocked" by his behavior. A spokesperson for P3R tells TMZ.com, "Considering Jason Wahler's track record, P3R is disappointed but not entirely shocked by his lack of honor and irresponsible behavior. Perhaps his next reality show should be VH1's Charm School."
Back in May, Jason Wahler was sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to drink driving charges. He was also ordered to attend an alcohol-offender program.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party