Jason Wahler Hit With Lawsuit by His Publicist
Reality TV star Jason Wahler is facing a lawsuit from his publicists after allegedly failing to pay his bill for their services. The former "The Hills" star is said to owe executives at P3R Publicity $5,000 for their work in raising his profile and they've filed papers in Los Angeles County small claims court to retrieve the cash.
The bosses allege Wahler breached his contract - but insist they're "not entirely shocked" by his behavior. A spokesperson for P3R tells TMZ.com, "Considering Jason Wahler's track record, P3R is disappointed but not entirely shocked by his lack of honor and irresponsible behavior. Perhaps his next reality show should be VH1's Charm School."
Back in May, Jason Wahler was sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to drink driving charges. He was also ordered to attend an alcohol-offender program.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated