Vanessa Hudgens Plans Vegas Party for Birthday Despite Break-Up
Vanessa Hudgens is refusing to dwell on her reported split from Zac Efron - she's celebrating her birthday with a lavish nightclub party in Las Vegas. The actress, who turned 22 years old on Tuesday, December 14, is alleged to have recently parted ways from her "High School Musical" co-star after the relationship "ran its course".
A source told EOnline, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long." But Hudgens isn't letting the split ruin her birthday plans - she's heading to Sin City's Pure Nightclub on Saturday, December 18 to mark her big day with an extravagant bash.
Earlier this week, a source testified about the couple's ended romance, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long. It just ran its course."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role