Vanessa Hudgens Plans Vegas Party for Birthday Despite Break-Up
Vanessa Hudgens is refusing to dwell on her reported split from Zac Efron - she's celebrating her birthday with a lavish nightclub party in Las Vegas. The actress, who turned 22 years old on Tuesday, December 14, is alleged to have recently parted ways from her "High School Musical" co-star after the relationship "ran its course".
A source told EOnline, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long." But Hudgens isn't letting the split ruin her birthday plans - she's heading to Sin City's Pure Nightclub on Saturday, December 18 to mark her big day with an extravagant bash.
Earlier this week, a source testified about the couple's ended romance, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long. It just ran its course."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'