Vanessa Hudgens Plans Vegas Party for Birthday Despite Break-Up
Vanessa Hudgens is refusing to dwell on her reported split from Zac Efron - she's celebrating her birthday with a lavish nightclub party in Las Vegas. The actress, who turned 22 years old on Tuesday, December 14, is alleged to have recently parted ways from her "High School Musical" co-star after the relationship "ran its course".
A source told EOnline, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long." But Hudgens isn't letting the split ruin her birthday plans - she's heading to Sin City's Pure Nightclub on Saturday, December 18 to mark her big day with an extravagant bash.
Earlier this week, a source testified about the couple's ended romance, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long. It just ran its course."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding