Vanessa Hudgens Plans Vegas Party for Birthday Despite Break-Up
Vanessa Hudgens is refusing to dwell on her reported split from Zac Efron - she's celebrating her birthday with a lavish nightclub party in Las Vegas. The actress, who turned 22 years old on Tuesday, December 14, is alleged to have recently parted ways from her "High School Musical" co-star after the relationship "ran its course".
A source told EOnline, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long." But Hudgens isn't letting the split ruin her birthday plans - she's heading to Sin City's Pure Nightclub on Saturday, December 18 to mark her big day with an extravagant bash.
Earlier this week, a source testified about the couple's ended romance, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long. It just ran its course."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says