Vanessa Hudgens Plans Vegas Party for Birthday Despite Break-Up
Vanessa Hudgens is refusing to dwell on her reported split from Zac Efron - she's celebrating her birthday with a lavish nightclub party in Las Vegas. The actress, who turned 22 years old on Tuesday, December 14, is alleged to have recently parted ways from her "High School Musical" co-star after the relationship "ran its course".
A source told EOnline, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long." But Hudgens isn't letting the split ruin her birthday plans - she's heading to Sin City's Pure Nightclub on Saturday, December 18 to mark her big day with an extravagant bash.
Earlier this week, a source testified about the couple's ended romance, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long. It just ran its course."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction