Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper and Tom Waits Lining Up for Rock Hall of Fame
Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper and Tom Waits are among the next inductees to join the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The 2011 class for the prestigious club was announced on Tuesday, December 14, with Darlene Love and iconic piano player Dr. John also gaining successful nominations.
And despite his stellar career, Diamond insists he was in no rush to enter the Hall, telling the Associated Press, "I thought about it occasionally, but I kind of figured they'd get around to me at some point." Love adds, "Finally it's done. It still hasn't hit me yet. I still have that nervous stomach, and I'm still excited."
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum induction ceremony is slated to take place on March 14, 2011 in New York.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series