Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper and Tom Waits Lining Up for Rock Hall of Fame
Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper and Tom Waits are among the next inductees to join the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The 2011 class for the prestigious club was announced on Tuesday, December 14, with Darlene Love and iconic piano player Dr. John also gaining successful nominations.
And despite his stellar career, Diamond insists he was in no rush to enter the Hall, telling the Associated Press, "I thought about it occasionally, but I kind of figured they'd get around to me at some point." Love adds, "Finally it's done. It still hasn't hit me yet. I still have that nervous stomach, and I'm still excited."
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum induction ceremony is slated to take place on March 14, 2011 in New York.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?