Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper and Tom Waits Lining Up for Rock Hall of Fame
Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper and Tom Waits are among the next inductees to join the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The 2011 class for the prestigious club was announced on Tuesday, December 14, with Darlene Love and iconic piano player Dr. John also gaining successful nominations.
And despite his stellar career, Diamond insists he was in no rush to enter the Hall, telling the Associated Press, "I thought about it occasionally, but I kind of figured they'd get around to me at some point." Love adds, "Finally it's done. It still hasn't hit me yet. I still have that nervous stomach, and I'm still excited."
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum induction ceremony is slated to take place on March 14, 2011 in New York.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016