Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper and Tom Waits Lining Up for Rock Hall of Fame
Neil Diamond, Alice Cooper and Tom Waits are among the next inductees to join the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The 2011 class for the prestigious club was announced on Tuesday, December 14, with Darlene Love and iconic piano player Dr. John also gaining successful nominations.
And despite his stellar career, Diamond insists he was in no rush to enter the Hall, telling the Associated Press, "I thought about it occasionally, but I kind of figured they'd get around to me at some point." Love adds, "Finally it's done. It still hasn't hit me yet. I still have that nervous stomach, and I'm still excited."
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum induction ceremony is slated to take place on March 14, 2011 in New York.
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum