Megan Gale Calls It Quits With Boyfriend Andy Lee
Australian model/actress Megan Gale has split from her radio host boyfriend after four years together. The beauty, who was tipped to play Wonder Woman in a big screen version of comic book "the Justice League of America", has broken up with Aussie comic Andy Lee.
But the pair proved they still had something to laugh about in their official statement - jokingly referring to Elizabeth Hurley's kiss with cricket ace Shane Warne which was reported in Britain's News of the World on Sunday, December 12. They say, "In October, Andy and Megan parted ways. They remain great friends and both think the world of each other."
"Rumors that Megan was seen kissing Liz Hurley in a glass elevator are false and for those concerned, don't worry as Andy managed to secure Hamish in the split." Hamish Blake is Lee's radio and comedy partner.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?