Megan Gale Calls It Quits With Boyfriend Andy Lee
Australian model/actress Megan Gale has split from her radio host boyfriend after four years together. The beauty, who was tipped to play Wonder Woman in a big screen version of comic book "the Justice League of America", has broken up with Aussie comic Andy Lee.
But the pair proved they still had something to laugh about in their official statement - jokingly referring to Elizabeth Hurley's kiss with cricket ace Shane Warne which was reported in Britain's News of the World on Sunday, December 12. They say, "In October, Andy and Megan parted ways. They remain great friends and both think the world of each other."
"Rumors that Megan was seen kissing Liz Hurley in a glass elevator are false and for those concerned, don't worry as Andy managed to secure Hamish in the split." Hamish Blake is Lee's radio and comedy partner.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert