Megan Gale Calls It Quits With Boyfriend Andy Lee
Australian model/actress Megan Gale has split from her radio host boyfriend after four years together. The beauty, who was tipped to play Wonder Woman in a big screen version of comic book "the Justice League of America", has broken up with Aussie comic Andy Lee.
But the pair proved they still had something to laugh about in their official statement - jokingly referring to Elizabeth Hurley's kiss with cricket ace Shane Warne which was reported in Britain's News of the World on Sunday, December 12. They say, "In October, Andy and Megan parted ways. They remain great friends and both think the world of each other."
"Rumors that Megan was seen kissing Liz Hurley in a glass elevator are false and for those concerned, don't worry as Andy managed to secure Hamish in the split." Hamish Blake is Lee's radio and comedy partner.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak