Megan Gale Calls It Quits With Boyfriend Andy Lee
Australian model/actress Megan Gale has split from her radio host boyfriend after four years together. The beauty, who was tipped to play Wonder Woman in a big screen version of comic book "the Justice League of America", has broken up with Aussie comic Andy Lee.
But the pair proved they still had something to laugh about in their official statement - jokingly referring to Elizabeth Hurley's kiss with cricket ace Shane Warne which was reported in Britain's News of the World on Sunday, December 12. They say, "In October, Andy and Megan parted ways. They remain great friends and both think the world of each other."
"Rumors that Megan was seen kissing Liz Hurley in a glass elevator are false and for those concerned, don't worry as Andy managed to secure Hamish in the split." Hamish Blake is Lee's radio and comedy partner.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce