Megan Gale Calls It Quits With Boyfriend Andy Lee
Australian model/actress Megan Gale has split from her radio host boyfriend after four years together. The beauty, who was tipped to play Wonder Woman in a big screen version of comic book "the Justice League of America", has broken up with Aussie comic Andy Lee.
But the pair proved they still had something to laugh about in their official statement - jokingly referring to Elizabeth Hurley's kiss with cricket ace Shane Warne which was reported in Britain's News of the World on Sunday, December 12. They say, "In October, Andy and Megan parted ways. They remain great friends and both think the world of each other."
"Rumors that Megan was seen kissing Liz Hurley in a glass elevator are false and for those concerned, don't worry as Andy managed to secure Hamish in the split." Hamish Blake is Lee's radio and comedy partner.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off