'Nip/Tuck' Star Dylan Walsh Splits From Wife Joanna Going
"Nip/Tuck" star Dylan Walsh is the latest Hollywood celebrity to suffer a marriage break down - he filed for divorce on Friday, December 10. The actor has moved to end his relationship with Joanna Going, his wife of six years, by filing papers in Los Angeles, citing "irreconcilable differences".
He is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the couple's seven-year-old daughter Stella, according to TMZ.com.
There has been a number of shock break-up announcements over the last week - Elizabeth Hurley has separated from Arun Nayar, Michael C. Hall and his wife Jennifer Carpenter have filed for divorce, Anna Friel and David Thewlis are said to have parted ways, and Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have split after two years of marriage.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album