'Nip/Tuck' Star Dylan Walsh Splits From Wife Joanna Going
"Nip/Tuck" star Dylan Walsh is the latest Hollywood celebrity to suffer a marriage break down - he filed for divorce on Friday, December 10. The actor has moved to end his relationship with Joanna Going, his wife of six years, by filing papers in Los Angeles, citing "irreconcilable differences".
He is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the couple's seven-year-old daughter Stella, according to TMZ.com.
There has been a number of shock break-up announcements over the last week - Elizabeth Hurley has separated from Arun Nayar, Michael C. Hall and his wife Jennifer Carpenter have filed for divorce, Anna Friel and David Thewlis are said to have parted ways, and Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have split after two years of marriage.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months