'Nip/Tuck' Star Dylan Walsh Splits From Wife Joanna Going
"Nip/Tuck" star Dylan Walsh is the latest Hollywood celebrity to suffer a marriage break down - he filed for divorce on Friday, December 10. The actor has moved to end his relationship with Joanna Going, his wife of six years, by filing papers in Los Angeles, citing "irreconcilable differences".
He is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the couple's seven-year-old daughter Stella, according to TMZ.com.
There has been a number of shock break-up announcements over the last week - Elizabeth Hurley has separated from Arun Nayar, Michael C. Hall and his wife Jennifer Carpenter have filed for divorce, Anna Friel and David Thewlis are said to have parted ways, and Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have split after two years of marriage.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future