'Nip/Tuck' Star Dylan Walsh Splits From Wife Joanna Going
"Nip/Tuck" star Dylan Walsh is the latest Hollywood celebrity to suffer a marriage break down - he filed for divorce on Friday, December 10. The actor has moved to end his relationship with Joanna Going, his wife of six years, by filing papers in Los Angeles, citing "irreconcilable differences".
He is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the couple's seven-year-old daughter Stella, according to TMZ.com.
There has been a number of shock break-up announcements over the last week - Elizabeth Hurley has separated from Arun Nayar, Michael C. Hall and his wife Jennifer Carpenter have filed for divorce, Anna Friel and David Thewlis are said to have parted ways, and Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have split after two years of marriage.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts