'Nip/Tuck' Star Dylan Walsh Splits From Wife Joanna Going
"Nip/Tuck" star Dylan Walsh is the latest Hollywood celebrity to suffer a marriage break down - he filed for divorce on Friday, December 10. The actor has moved to end his relationship with Joanna Going, his wife of six years, by filing papers in Los Angeles, citing "irreconcilable differences".
He is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the couple's seven-year-old daughter Stella, according to TMZ.com.
There has been a number of shock break-up announcements over the last week - Elizabeth Hurley has separated from Arun Nayar, Michael C. Hall and his wife Jennifer Carpenter have filed for divorce, Anna Friel and David Thewlis are said to have parted ways, and Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds have split after two years of marriage.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris