Rocker Phil Varone Is Playgirl's Mr. December
Rocker Phil Varone is set to send fans' temperatures soaring this winter after stripping off for Playgirl Magazine. The former Skid Row drummer has spiced things up for his debut in the women's magazine, becoming the first rock star to bare all for the publication's centerfold.
Varone admits he's enjoying the extra attention the sexy spread has garnered and is reveling in being Mr. December. He says, "To be Mr. December just puts the icing on the cake. I've been having fun with my friends, telling them to address me as Mr. December from this point forward."
And he's opened up about his lifestyle as a swinger in the candid accompanying interview in a bid to educate others about the benefits of swapping sex partners. He tells Playgirl, "Ignorance toward this lifestyle is only fueled by lack of knowledge. The fact that we have sex with others has nothing to do with the core relationship, in fact it makes it stronger."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'