Rocker Phil Varone Is Playgirl's Mr. December
Rocker Phil Varone is set to send fans' temperatures soaring this winter after stripping off for Playgirl Magazine. The former Skid Row drummer has spiced things up for his debut in the women's magazine, becoming the first rock star to bare all for the publication's centerfold.
Varone admits he's enjoying the extra attention the sexy spread has garnered and is reveling in being Mr. December. He says, "To be Mr. December just puts the icing on the cake. I've been having fun with my friends, telling them to address me as Mr. December from this point forward."
And he's opened up about his lifestyle as a swinger in the candid accompanying interview in a bid to educate others about the benefits of swapping sex partners. He tells Playgirl, "Ignorance toward this lifestyle is only fueled by lack of knowledge. The fact that we have sex with others has nothing to do with the core relationship, in fact it makes it stronger."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia