Rocker Phil Varone Is Playgirl's Mr. December
Rocker Phil Varone is set to send fans' temperatures soaring this winter after stripping off for Playgirl Magazine. The former Skid Row drummer has spiced things up for his debut in the women's magazine, becoming the first rock star to bare all for the publication's centerfold.
Varone admits he's enjoying the extra attention the sexy spread has garnered and is reveling in being Mr. December. He says, "To be Mr. December just puts the icing on the cake. I've been having fun with my friends, telling them to address me as Mr. December from this point forward."
And he's opened up about his lifestyle as a swinger in the candid accompanying interview in a bid to educate others about the benefits of swapping sex partners. He tells Playgirl, "Ignorance toward this lifestyle is only fueled by lack of knowledge. The fact that we have sex with others has nothing to do with the core relationship, in fact it makes it stronger."
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father