Keyshia Cole Wants Bora Bora Wedding
R&B star Keyshia Cole is planning a romantic beach wedding for her impending nuptials to basketball player Daniel Gibson - she has her sights set on the island of Bora Bora.
The singer admits they've yet to settle on a final date for their big day, but she's hoping to exchange vows in February and would love to fly her guests out to the sunny holiday resort in French Polynesia. She says, "We're thinking about February but we're trying to see with both of our schedules because they (Gibson's team Cleveland Cavaliers) play for seven or eight months straight. I would like to have it in Bora Bora actually."
The couple became engaged last year and welcomed its first child, baby boy Daniel, in March.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'