Keyshia Cole Wants Bora Bora Wedding
R&B star Keyshia Cole is planning a romantic beach wedding for her impending nuptials to basketball player Daniel Gibson - she has her sights set on the island of Bora Bora.
The singer admits they've yet to settle on a final date for their big day, but she's hoping to exchange vows in February and would love to fly her guests out to the sunny holiday resort in French Polynesia. She says, "We're thinking about February but we're trying to see with both of our schedules because they (Gibson's team Cleveland Cavaliers) play for seven or eight months straight. I would like to have it in Bora Bora actually."
The couple became engaged last year and welcomed its first child, baby boy Daniel, in March.
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video