Keyshia Cole Wants Bora Bora Wedding
R&B star Keyshia Cole is planning a romantic beach wedding for her impending nuptials to basketball player Daniel Gibson - she has her sights set on the island of Bora Bora.
The singer admits they've yet to settle on a final date for their big day, but she's hoping to exchange vows in February and would love to fly her guests out to the sunny holiday resort in French Polynesia. She says, "We're thinking about February but we're trying to see with both of our schedules because they (Gibson's team Cleveland Cavaliers) play for seven or eight months straight. I would like to have it in Bora Bora actually."
The couple became engaged last year and welcomed its first child, baby boy Daniel, in March.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding