Emma Stone Reacts to First Golden Globe Nomination
Emma Stone fears she will "freak out" at next year's Golden Globe Awards when she comes face-to-face with her idols and fellow nominees Angelina Jolie, Annette Bening and Julianne Moore.
The young star was stunned to learn she had landed a Best Actress (Musical or Comedy) nod for her role in "Easy A" on Tuesday, December 14, placing her in the same category as a team of established A-list stars. But Stone is struggling to come to terms with the news and admits she is more than likely to be so starstruck when she bumps into her competitors at the event, she'll end up acting like a freak.
She tells People.com, "Let's just be honest, that's pretty surreal. I don't know what I'm going to do when I see (Jolie) in person. I'm going to freak out when I see anybody in person. It's insane! I'm still coming to realization that I got nominated. I'm in the state of 'Oh, my God!' My mum and dad called and they were on speakerphone and said, 'We're proud of you,' and that was the best. I teared up."
More Emma Stone News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!