Yo Gotti Surrenders to Police Following Warrant Issue
Rapper Yo Gotti has surrendered to police in Memphis, Tennessee after officials issued a warrant for his arrest in relation to a shooting in the city last month. The hip-hop star, real name Mario Mims, is said to have been involved in a verbal altercation with a pal, OG Boo Dirty, on November 29 when a third man became involved.
A fight is alleged to have broken out, resulting in a shooting which ended with up to six people being injured. Memphis police announced they were keen to talk to Mims, who was away from the city for business reasons, and on Monday, December 12 the star returned to speak to cops.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just made it to Memphis... turning myself in now!" Ballerstatus.com reports Gotti is to be charged with aggravated riot, a felony charge that can carry a penalty of one to six years behind bars.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape