Yo Gotti Surrenders to Police Following Warrant Issue
Rapper Yo Gotti has surrendered to police in Memphis, Tennessee after officials issued a warrant for his arrest in relation to a shooting in the city last month. The hip-hop star, real name Mario Mims, is said to have been involved in a verbal altercation with a pal, OG Boo Dirty, on November 29 when a third man became involved.
A fight is alleged to have broken out, resulting in a shooting which ended with up to six people being injured. Memphis police announced they were keen to talk to Mims, who was away from the city for business reasons, and on Monday, December 12 the star returned to speak to cops.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just made it to Memphis... turning myself in now!" Ballerstatus.com reports Gotti is to be charged with aggravated riot, a felony charge that can carry a penalty of one to six years behind bars.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music