Yo Gotti Surrenders to Police Following Warrant Issue
Rapper Yo Gotti has surrendered to police in Memphis, Tennessee after officials issued a warrant for his arrest in relation to a shooting in the city last month. The hip-hop star, real name Mario Mims, is said to have been involved in a verbal altercation with a pal, OG Boo Dirty, on November 29 when a third man became involved.
A fight is alleged to have broken out, resulting in a shooting which ended with up to six people being injured. Memphis police announced they were keen to talk to Mims, who was away from the city for business reasons, and on Monday, December 12 the star returned to speak to cops.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just made it to Memphis... turning myself in now!" Ballerstatus.com reports Gotti is to be charged with aggravated riot, a felony charge that can carry a penalty of one to six years behind bars.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign