Yo Gotti Surrenders to Police Following Warrant Issue
Rapper Yo Gotti has surrendered to police in Memphis, Tennessee after officials issued a warrant for his arrest in relation to a shooting in the city last month. The hip-hop star, real name Mario Mims, is said to have been involved in a verbal altercation with a pal, OG Boo Dirty, on November 29 when a third man became involved.
A fight is alleged to have broken out, resulting in a shooting which ended with up to six people being injured. Memphis police announced they were keen to talk to Mims, who was away from the city for business reasons, and on Monday, December 12 the star returned to speak to cops.
In a post on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just made it to Memphis... turning myself in now!" Ballerstatus.com reports Gotti is to be charged with aggravated riot, a felony charge that can carry a penalty of one to six years behind bars.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body