Nicolas Cage Caught Throwing Foul-Mouthed Rant in Romania
Hollywood star Nicolas Cage has been caught on camera in a foul-mouthed clash with partygoers in Romania. The actor, currently in eastern Europe filming scenes for his upcoming action movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance", was socializing with pals in the Romanian capital Bucharest when he had a furious bust-up outside a nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning, December 12.
It is not known what sparked the incident, but in mobile phone footage posted on YouTube.com Cage can be heard angrily yelling, "Get in that car and walk away. Otherwise... go for it brothers. I'll f**king die because of honor. I'll f**king die right now... Go for it."
As an aide tries to escort the actor to a waiting vehicle, he screams, "Get off me. Get off me. Don't touch me." A pal is then heard saying, "Get him in the car," before Cage clambers into the vehicle, once again yelling, "I'll die in the name of honor."
More Nicolas Cage News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio