Nicolas Cage Caught Throwing Foul-Mouthed Rant in Romania
Hollywood star Nicolas Cage has been caught on camera in a foul-mouthed clash with partygoers in Romania. The actor, currently in eastern Europe filming scenes for his upcoming action movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance", was socializing with pals in the Romanian capital Bucharest when he had a furious bust-up outside a nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning, December 12.
It is not known what sparked the incident, but in mobile phone footage posted on YouTube.com Cage can be heard angrily yelling, "Get in that car and walk away. Otherwise... go for it brothers. I'll f**king die because of honor. I'll f**king die right now... Go for it."
As an aide tries to escort the actor to a waiting vehicle, he screams, "Get off me. Get off me. Don't touch me." A pal is then heard saying, "Get him in the car," before Cage clambers into the vehicle, once again yelling, "I'll die in the name of honor."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video