Nicolas Cage Caught Throwing Foul-Mouthed Rant in Romania
Hollywood star Nicolas Cage has been caught on camera in a foul-mouthed clash with partygoers in Romania. The actor, currently in eastern Europe filming scenes for his upcoming action movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance", was socializing with pals in the Romanian capital Bucharest when he had a furious bust-up outside a nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning, December 12.
It is not known what sparked the incident, but in mobile phone footage posted on YouTube.com Cage can be heard angrily yelling, "Get in that car and walk away. Otherwise... go for it brothers. I'll f**king die because of honor. I'll f**king die right now... Go for it."
As an aide tries to escort the actor to a waiting vehicle, he screams, "Get off me. Get off me. Don't touch me." A pal is then heard saying, "Get him in the car," before Cage clambers into the vehicle, once again yelling, "I'll die in the name of honor."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt