Nicolas Cage Caught Throwing Foul-Mouthed Rant in Romania
Hollywood star Nicolas Cage has been caught on camera in a foul-mouthed clash with partygoers in Romania. The actor, currently in eastern Europe filming scenes for his upcoming action movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance", was socializing with pals in the Romanian capital Bucharest when he had a furious bust-up outside a nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning, December 12.
It is not known what sparked the incident, but in mobile phone footage posted on YouTube.com Cage can be heard angrily yelling, "Get in that car and walk away. Otherwise... go for it brothers. I'll f**king die because of honor. I'll f**king die right now... Go for it."
As an aide tries to escort the actor to a waiting vehicle, he screams, "Get off me. Get off me. Don't touch me." A pal is then heard saying, "Get him in the car," before Cage clambers into the vehicle, once again yelling, "I'll die in the name of honor."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked