Nicolas Cage Caught Throwing Foul-Mouthed Rant in Romania
Hollywood star Nicolas Cage has been caught on camera in a foul-mouthed clash with partygoers in Romania. The actor, currently in eastern Europe filming scenes for his upcoming action movie "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance", was socializing with pals in the Romanian capital Bucharest when he had a furious bust-up outside a nightclub in the early hours of Sunday morning, December 12.
It is not known what sparked the incident, but in mobile phone footage posted on YouTube.com Cage can be heard angrily yelling, "Get in that car and walk away. Otherwise... go for it brothers. I'll f**king die because of honor. I'll f**king die right now... Go for it."
As an aide tries to escort the actor to a waiting vehicle, he screams, "Get off me. Get off me. Don't touch me." A pal is then heard saying, "Get him in the car," before Cage clambers into the vehicle, once again yelling, "I'll die in the name of honor."
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump