Plan B: 'I Have Enough Money to Retire'
British singer/actor Plan B is adamant he's rich enough to retire - despite only releasing his first hit record earlier this year. The "She Said" hitmaker scored his first U.K. number one in April with his second album "The Defamation of Strickland Banks", and has appeared in U.K. films "Harry Brown" and "220.127.116.11".
But despite his newcomer status, the star insists he has the option never to work again because of his earning power over the last 12 months. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm not a millionaire but I have enough money to retire from music and just do nothing. I could just buy a little house and a car and relax."
"But that s**t doesn't motivate me. I just plan on making great music and films for the rest of my career."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?