Plan B: 'I Have Enough Money to Retire'
British singer/actor Plan B is adamant he's rich enough to retire - despite only releasing his first hit record earlier this year. The "She Said" hitmaker scored his first U.K. number one in April with his second album "The Defamation of Strickland Banks", and has appeared in U.K. films "Harry Brown" and "188.8.131.52".
But despite his newcomer status, the star insists he has the option never to work again because of his earning power over the last 12 months. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm not a millionaire but I have enough money to retire from music and just do nothing. I could just buy a little house and a car and relax."
"But that s**t doesn't motivate me. I just plan on making great music and films for the rest of my career."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger