Plan B: 'I Have Enough Money to Retire'
British singer/actor Plan B is adamant he's rich enough to retire - despite only releasing his first hit record earlier this year. The "She Said" hitmaker scored his first U.K. number one in April with his second album "The Defamation of Strickland Banks", and has appeared in U.K. films "Harry Brown" and "220.127.116.11".
But despite his newcomer status, the star insists he has the option never to work again because of his earning power over the last 12 months. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm not a millionaire but I have enough money to retire from music and just do nothing. I could just buy a little house and a car and relax."
"But that s**t doesn't motivate me. I just plan on making great music and films for the rest of my career."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media