Plan B: 'I Have Enough Money to Retire'
British singer/actor Plan B is adamant he's rich enough to retire - despite only releasing his first hit record earlier this year. The "She Said" hitmaker scored his first U.K. number one in April with his second album "The Defamation of Strickland Banks", and has appeared in U.K. films "Harry Brown" and "188.8.131.52".
But despite his newcomer status, the star insists he has the option never to work again because of his earning power over the last 12 months. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm not a millionaire but I have enough money to retire from music and just do nothing. I could just buy a little house and a car and relax."
"But that s**t doesn't motivate me. I just plan on making great music and films for the rest of my career."
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson