Plan B: 'I Have Enough Money to Retire'
British singer/actor Plan B is adamant he's rich enough to retire - despite only releasing his first hit record earlier this year. The "She Said" hitmaker scored his first U.K. number one in April with his second album "The Defamation of Strickland Banks", and has appeared in U.K. films "Harry Brown" and "18.104.22.168".
But despite his newcomer status, the star insists he has the option never to work again because of his earning power over the last 12 months. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm not a millionaire but I have enough money to retire from music and just do nothing. I could just buy a little house and a car and relax."
"But that s**t doesn't motivate me. I just plan on making great music and films for the rest of my career."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show